The School of Thought | Gnostikon

Perkins

274959535_(1).jpg.b789d638ca1378d00895929c3e9d3453.jpg

[!]

In the streets of Providence, a lone Uruk was sitting in the cold pavement, red-skinned and built like an ox, yet humble and in deep thought.  For long he had observed the passerbys walking, ignoring him, until he spoke out to them.  "I hold the secrets of the Afterlife... " He spoke, to which a duo of Orenian soldiers, a nun, an elderly woman and an elven youth interested in his talk, stoodby, ready to listen. The Uruk told of a new idea, a new truth, 'The One Truth of Divinity', the mystery of Afterlife. "The Spirits talked to me , in one of my walks, the Spirits of Knowledge, known and forbidden. They told me about the 'Real Truth', the 'One Truth' of things... That being that the Creator is dead." The Orenians immediately broke out in laughters, some even calling him insane and crazy, yet the Uruk was determined to put the seed of Philosophy in their minds. "Dead not in the way that we all know, but more like dormant, within us all, part of us. As we live, so does he... Now allow me to explain what I was told, for a mortal-mind can not grasp well the insights of the Spirits."

ON THE NATURE OF DIVINITY | DIVINUS | CREATION

"Long ago, there existed nothing... Emptiness, the Void, for the Void truly is the lack of existence. For long, nothing existed, until one being awakened and willed itself to creation. 'The Creator' as we all know, for he is the one that created everything soon after.  From the moment of his existence, time started moving and infinite ideas formed to his head. The Creator was alone in this empty Void and so decided to create other creatures, make life , to keep him company in this infinite space. Soon though, the Creator realized that even though he could create landscapes and fill the many realms with life, his creations were not what he had hoped. Due to him being the first creature to ever awaken, all Creatures that he formed were extensions of himself, out of free-will, servitors and fleshy automatons of his essence. He pondered and eventually had a solution. IF HE REMOVED HIMSELF FROM EXISTENCE, HIS CREATIONS WOULD BE FREE OF HIM AND THUS FREE TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN PATHS IN LIFE, FREE-WILL TO ACT ON MORALITY UNCHECKED.  What is the point of a father of mother, if not to bring a better future for their children? Thus, the Creator dispersed himself in infinite pieces of his soul, across the cosmos and gave freedom of thought and choice to his creations."

The Orenians stared at the Uruk, buffled, some even leaving the square to avoid his words, yet a handful of the gathered remained to listen to him. "What of the Soul? What more about the meaning of existence?" An Elven woman replied to him. The Uruk pondered the question for a few seconds, then replied:

DEBATE OF THE ESSENCE | SPIRITUS | THE SOUL

"With the sacrifice of the Creator, all of his creations finally becamie sentient and free-willed. The Aengu-Daemons firstly chose their own paths, forging their own Realms and choosing their own moral paths. The essence of the Creator was still inside everything, even in the Aengu-Daemons, who then they themselves tried to create new life, Spirits. Four Brothers eventually woke up, all alone left to decide their own fate with the freedom they were gifted. Everything that exists is part of the Creator, who through his sacrifice, gifted them with Freedom. Many wonder, why do the Gods not intervene against the slaughter of their worshippers, bloodshed and death of innocence? Yet in truth, this is merely the choices that Descendants take. With the freedom they were bestowed, they are fully able to choose any moral path they desire and at the same time suffer the consequences of their actions. Upon death, the souls exit our Realm and into the Soul Stream, where , based on their actions, either remain there, in nothingness, or return to our Realm in form reincarnated. Yet since all souls are pieces of the 'One True Soul', The Creator's Soul, in theory we could bring the Creator back into existance by fusing as many souls as possible within a single 'Concept' or 'Idea'.

The Uruk left those gathered with many questions, yet he knew that questions lead to the search of answers and so was content.

"This new school of thought, which believes that all Religions exist, because all Gods and Deities derive from the sacrificed essence of the 'First Creator'... I shall call it, The School of Thought... Gnostikon, as said in Akritian, 'the Knowledge'. So it is, I shall go across the many Realms and spread the Philosophical Idea of the 'Gnostikon' to all... My next aim is Haelun'or, where I shall wish to enlighten the denizens of my ideas, spark questions in their minds and speak of my new debate: On the Nature of Purity."

THE NATURE OF PURITY | PURITAS , COMING VERY SOON...

[ooc: The Debate shall take place today in Haelun'or around 4 or 5 PM EST. High Elves, be ready]

A boy, called Drifter by some, had listened to the ramblings of the Uruk. And indeed, stray questions wandered his mind, though for all the questions he had he asked only few. Later when he returned to a place he could only reluctantly call home he was left alone to muse upon the words. Perhaps he'd seek out Haelun'or for this debate; Perhaps he would find the Uruk. Though his resolve was evident, he would know more and he would know answers, eventually.

"dis git blah too much. maybe 'e can blah twiggee earz off." aki remarked, guzzling a barrel of fishbref's signature guzzoline (not yet released to the market)