RENATUM LEGATUM PRINCIPATUS

Vermy

"Scrumptious"

Empress Anastasia I sipped her wine as she looked over the document, having added her signature not long ago.

"That's a plot twist." Remarked an armor-clad Novellen.

"Now this is a pro-ruler move." states Arn in Blackvale.

A juvenile de Savoie observed from the southern continent, smiling at the news.

Anne of Oren rose a glass in celebration.

“Hey shawty.” A dragon knight says to Willy Horen. @Oinked

A long-dead Princess of the Imperium Renatum peers over the men of Blackvale with a smile.

"Fetch me wine!" barked Mihaly. The order blaring through the house, waiting for his newly gained help to deliver. 

Joseph d'Azor clasps his hands as he read the missive looking south across the Petra "And so the checkers move onwards...."  

Spoiler

Manfred and his retinue perform the traditional victory dance through the streets of Arichsdorf it would be a great honour to go to war besides their Blackvale cousins.

Joseph Clement de Sarkozy , the heir to the Barony of Pompourelia finds the idea of a statue of Aurelius I an absolutely based and Orenianpilled idea. "MY DREAM.."

Meanwhile, the young man Aurelius - to those closest known to him as Aurelius Tiber or to some known as de Vaisery smiled upon such while reading it beside his brother Tiberius. "Well - Brother, GLORY HAS BEEN RESTORED, GOD I LOVE THIS EMPIRE. How proud our forefather Brutus, the grandson of old man Aurelius must be in the Seven Skies." @MCVDK

Philip III prepares a few pints to share with his cousin, Gaspard. The two of them had a game of chess to attend to.

friar viktor frowns "I understand chasing the bag, but treaties with excommunicated bros ain't it my drilla" the friar begins to waddle towards the small lake beside the chapel in Blackvale for a spot of stress relief fishing