To All Faithful Canonists

"I fear for when the Emperor and his flock attempt to burn our good Cannonist city to the ground," uttered Princess Mariya Adrianna de Joannes, holding a candle as she stood in vigil mourning. "But, if there are still true cannonists, they will not let our people be transpired so such a hideous fate."

"The lass has meh blade. 'ope Urguan lends 'er it's arms. I kno' 'ow it feels, Tae lose sommon get nae fockin real reasun." Glod angrily proclaims, feeling sofya's pain.

"So, her father chose to enter the Orenian halls, for what? To negotiate with the excommunicated former Emperor? Doesn't sound like a cause worth fighting for, the death of one who would throw away his honour and faith to pursue such a thing."

friar viktor mumbles to himself in the Blackvale Chapel as he prepares to leave "And to trust them, a foolish endeavour. What madness overcame him to think it was a good idea to enter the halls of excommunicants as the Prince of Sedan and live to tell the tale.."

"Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, how long until they turn?" Asked some occult man.

Leopold smiles at his daughter from the Seven Skies. 

Thumbrindal reads the missive before turning back to sharpening his hatchet that he'd need later on...

Her Highness Margarita de Joannes huffed a large plume of smoke as she read over the public letter. The princess would rub her face tiredly with the back of her palm, spilling ashes upon the floor of her bedroom as she did so. "I'm just getting tired of losing good people to the excommunicants." She'd sighed then, signing the Lorraine about herself-- cigar still in hand, "God rest papej, but his idiocy for going to that sinful kingdom-- could've saved us all the favor of mourning by giving us a boot to the ass"

From the halls of the Ghaestenwald, a young Page would saunter around towards the rooms of his parents, reading through the missive with a expression of worry, though he would have smiled at the thought, he would continue to read through the missive, repeating it's words in his head, opening the door to the room of his parents as he then spoke to them, "Have Vy read this? Are we going take a trip to Savoy?" He would then ask them. @Althea_ @Lokvank

"He pleaded for the Emperor to let him rejoin the Empire he glibly rebelled against, glibly seized land from, and made demands of an Anathema Prince to betray his own Haeseni and Dwarven allies. True Canonists do not lie. As he was not a True Canonist, he died like a dog." 

EVERDEEN SEXTUS left the aforementioned notice pinned overtop TO ALL THE FAITHFUL.

At the bottom of the same paper, was written:

"Thoughts and prayers." 

*Nicole reads this missive. Then reads the history of Sedan....she wonders why they turned their back to their countries more than once....the she reads the missive again....."huh....Vy was repeating history by Zhe looks of et" the young Naval Master said, as she returned to plan more Naval tactics and probably sea invasions

13 hours ago, Armod said:

From the halls of the Ghaestenwald, a young Page would saunter around towards the rooms of his parents, reading through the missive with a expression of worry, though he would have smiled at the thought, he would continue to read through the missive, repeating it's words in his head, opening the door to the room of his parents as he then spoke to them, "Have Vy read this? Are we going take a trip to Savoy?" He would then ask them. @Althea_ @Lokvank

"Hmm, ea suppose we could travel to Savoy sometime, da. Although we should be careful on the roads" would reply Gustaf Sigismund to his son with a nod as he scratched his chin "Ea'm niet really sure of the relation between that and the missive though" he'd add

To all Faithful Canonists

ForBickando.png

My name is Louis of Southbridge, humble cowherd. Just a Saint's Day ago, I received this letter. On behalf of my cows, I must respond.

Leopold the Sedanite invaded Oren riding upon the stout shoulders of his heathenous, halfman overlord.

He built a city on the corpses of my cows. It was built in a single year; my wife Olga thinks it may be made of plaster.

He then tried to make a separate peace as if he had been there since the days of yore.

The Sedanites have yet to acknowledge their murder of my twenty cows and two bulls; twenty-two lives for one Dwarflover seems fair to me. Then again, I'm only a peasant.

Faithfully,

Louis of Southbridge