[Player Event] The Ruinous Expanse

Security_

THE RUINOUS EXPANSE

Approved Sheet - Naram Utu-hengal | MassiveCraft Forums

tGrH2AiXZpZHOyfxAIITEaSFpUS0xnJFcnDEvBamMp8HCmvod3SlEEMVxupv5InlXTh5FSf8sNX-Lq-3zDQgK3I8BUuFXZ7CcdEQtEl5s-i-6iWJXhtFUqgNI_1hOKMJQ6axCAu7

Approved Sheet - Naram Utu-hengal | MassiveCraft Forums

Rolling from the peaks of the eastern mountains of Almaris looms a cloud of tenebrous darkness, clambering and creeping along the land as it paints the earth black

From the shores of Ando it spawns thunderous umbral lightning that bellows from the sky, hissing and cracking through the endless night that permits. 

The sun is blotted within the malevolent haze that looms over the scarred expanse, unable to sear through the clouds that choke the land. 

Trees bend and bear fruitless harvest, as grass grows gray, wilting to the blight of nature. The fields once lush grow barren, as death claims all.

It did not cease, rather it continued onward west by the command of something sinister, something hidden. 

This was the Ruinous Expanse.

Spoiler

Hey all, this is a player ran event that's going to be ran by me and a few others. This is simply the starting post, as events are going to be rolling in the Easthub area regarding this growing taint very soon. Anyone can walk up and interact with the greater region that is currently being figured out. If you have any questions feel free to msg me on discord Grayvy#7442 iZIemX-TCtXc3yuHwmUtUW7TZaUQMyxlD-nCa61N93VsyTGmljuRtqnZFb8ySyrQKTjTPUcyGJd1SbDmKqdz_ierq7xqkS9oVPtHxLjvLMR646vJJot9iESlXuNYLnsTpR9AdYw0

"Great success…" Rhinestones stir in the eyes of a prince from neither east nor west. Candlewicks spat noisome cinders in the chamber of his lantern as he spelunked this pestilential land, the infernum incarnate, the hell-on-earth. And, with each step down that winding road, the twilight wind whipped and thrashed at his flare, sending the lamp's heart into many dying grains of fire and fry.

A match had become unbound from his inventory near every-other-moment, the strident clicking as he vied to set it alight reverberating in his arthritic hands, the chord and bass of which inspired even his bones to rattle. Jitter, jitter… — the rime cold wasted away at his old shoulders, heaving the weight of winter onto him. And then, he arrived, and took sight of the fortification: a spire, which if you were to see its spire, might see the breadth of space entire. Behold, the Hexicanum.