OREN V. URGUAN DISCUSSION THREAD

itdontmatta

This is a discussion thread for the nation leaders of Oren and Urguan. Please keep this civil.

Hey @Nectorist@Terry, we will need to know when the warclaim will take place.

oh yeah so i say we have the warclaim on the 5th of February @itdontmatta @Terry

To the Deplorable Nectorist,

Tales of your misdeeds are told from Ireland to Cathay. Unfortunately, Terry heard people speaking Russian from his home in Ukraine and shouted at us in discord something about the last time Russia invaded his brother lost both of his important marbles or something. Anyways, I shall be replying for him until the Russian invasion of Ukraine is over.

Your proposal of having a FIELD BATTLE on February 5th is acceptable (also since mr. matta has informed us that is the only day that it can be held that weekend), and since it is pretty standard on this server that warclaims happen at 3pm EST, I assume that time is acceptable.

Hey, I just had two important questions @itdontmatta

1 - Battle Format: For the field battle, I'm told you said to Dwarves we'd be opting for a traditional 1-life team deathmatch rather than the warzone capture-the-point plugin. The deathmatch seems preferable -- just to hear it from the horse's mouth, is this the case?

2 - Gear: Please please let us use the infinite gear plugin from the first skirmish on tile 91. The manual gear handout for the siege was an enormous headache and added about 20-30 minutes onto prep time. My suggestion is to let us use the infinite gear plugin and then just tax each side a set for every dearth. I.e., if 50 people die on Side A, Side A has to fork over 50 sets. This is the fairest and simplest way, but please don't make us manually handout gear again, figuring out how to do that for 150+ people was harder than the actual warclaim last time.

On 2/2/2022 at 8:52 AM, Xarkly said:

Hey, I just had two important questions @itdontmatta

1 - Battle Format: For the field battle, I'm told you said to Dwarves we'd be opting for a traditional 1-life team deathmatch rather than the warzone capture-the-point plugin. The deathmatch seems preferable -- just to hear it from the horse's mouth, is this the case?

2 - Gear: Please please let us use the infinite gear plugin from the first skirmish on tile 91. The manual gear handout for the siege was an enormous headache and added about 20-30 minutes onto prep time. My suggestion is to let us use the infinite gear plugin and then just tax each side a set for every dearth. I.e., if 50 people die on Side A, Side A has to fork over 50 sets. This is the fairest and simplest way, but please don't make us manually handout gear again, figuring out how to do that for 150+ people was harder than the actual warclaim last time.

1. Yes, we'll be having a 1-life team deathmatch. The warzone plugin will be finished and tested at a later date!

2. We want to have an inventory sync plugin at some point, but I'm unsure if it'll be finished by then. If it isn't, I'll let you guys know the plan before the warclaim. We'll probably go with something like you said, so @Nectorist@Terry please account for an armor storage. I'll find a way to streamline it on the warclaim day :)

If there is any chance of a Siege happening this weekend, we'd like to know tonight.

The Tripartite is also aiming for Sunday, rather than Saturday, as a good number of our folk are not free Saturday. Can be same time, around 3pm EST.

We need to know tonight. I agree. 

I wouldn't mind Sunday. I'd like to actually go out on Saturday.

Given how the Super Bowl is this coming Sunday, there's going to be a lot of people (myself included) who will be out then. A decent chunk of my people aren't around Saturday either, but I feel that it's still a date that's better for both EU players and for Americans who'll be going to Super Bowl watch parties.

(I have $500 on the Rams btw)

I propose we have the warclaim on the 19th then. I feel like that will give everyone plenty of time to get ready. As well, it's the weekend after Valentine's Day. Enjoy your time with your partners and don't worry about this warclaim. We can do Saturday the 19th. You can discuss the time as you prefer. Though, if you guys can't meet in the middle I would suggest 4 PM EST.

My girlfriend just told me the best Valentine's Day gift would be winning the warclaim.

Here's our war map (ty Orlanth for the wonderful drawing)

image.thumb.png.6c2941e68c4c566c20873f54d77b999c.png

I'm personally no opposed to the 19th, but I'll have to speak with my side about it.

EDIT: Having spoken it over with my guys, we're cool with the 19th.

Howdy, any chance we can see the details for the treb placement/war camp area as soon as possible, as we provided during the Siege of Southbridge?

Congrats on winning your bet btw @Nectorist, GG Rams.

lucky bastard

On 2/14/2022 at 6:17 PM, Terry said:

Howdy, any chance we can see the details for the treb placement/war camp area as soon as possible, as we provided during the Siege of Southbridge?

Congrats on winning your bet btw @Nectorist, GG Rams.

lucky bastard

Could we get a response to this ASAP @itdontmatta@Nectorist. Cutting it pretty close to warclaim day, need to know before tonight GMT.

11 hours ago, Xarkly said:

Could we get a response to this ASAP @itdontmatta@Nectorist. Cutting it pretty close to warclaim day, need to know before tonight GMT.

I've shown it to Urguan's side! Let me know if there's anything further