DIOCESAN PASTORAL - THE PRIKAZ

MadOne

oOFIW_4DJlaqd6afrPieq6l0_-91iiz-0EUzSsnFFX-mbAgymwKDzEeNPsosUl6MyRaHNAZeT6PkY-7-9mJiB3YTK0fuKhKSc785fduQCV-vYvc0D_L-QGRFmAr12VZpw1LGIbS8.png

DUCIMUS - WE GUIDE.

DIOCESAN PASTORAL ON THE PRIKAZ

12th of Deep Cold | 409 ES.

dv5WJFQfmHNE8DqDhQPLwYWVj8B_UH7DyXtj3waPpFuAiZYlyCPxGyJfhxhr5FoYfuPRMnDII4AUAs62VY-FZE3q9taWOeiU-y-CFMMUtv6s4UJlpeT79Z_L4tgE-tfRHM28Rbrh

Gaetano Gandolfi | Head of a Bishop | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

ADELRIC, BISHOP OF REINMAR

l6YKV2HpIVtsGqLHRzJRiHeDrXcPvRMkciq-ulvrg1KXVVpJMyrp-WzMkduT5MO8_m7tHewi5-fAPccznVrzaSvOvloxetiEY_WZgNvKzZjoRRc1TD4jFD64F-UgCybX_joFh_G_

MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS EVER BE UPON OUR FLOCK,

I write to inform the laymen of our Archdiocese on the recent affairs spawned within the Prikaz Palace of Karosgrad, and the dangers that emanate from these news. Today, I have witnessed an event which caused much source of much grief upon myself, and many of my fellows, 

It seems that, in our Archdiocese, we have had a resurgence in hauntings and infestations by otherworldly forces that could not complete their Holy Ascension to the Seven Skies - Ghosts that long for their long lost memories. Not only have I heard a sighting by my dear friend, Katerina, but I have witnessed another haunting of the sort -  Ghosts, which plague their former children with visions through the grief process that ought to free one of such visions.

Today, I have witnessed that no one had armed themselves with Aurum prior to the haunting, and the ghost would have kept causing much grief to the citizenry had I not happened to have aurum upon myself. With much difficulty upon this old body, and newfound injuries and pains, I have managed to dispel this ghost from the mortal realm - for now.

With news of other hauntings, such as that proclaimed by a Young Girl, and my friend, Katerina, my heart does not rest easy that the spirits of my flock would be in scrutiny. Thus, I release this pastoral letter for your safety.

I have endeavoured to produce daggers with the help of my nephew Reinhardt to combat this ghost threat, and have placed a box in the Basilica St. Henrik that contains various aurum daggers within - so that our flock may pick them up to defend themselves. Anyone, who fears for their wellbeing may take one from the box, and be safe.

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.png.5265fb0ef0e1fd5c7e617f58b299c013.png

PM Madone2k in game, or Mad#2647 in discord to grab one!

l6YKV2HpIVtsGqLHRzJRiHeDrXcPvRMkciq-ulvrg1KXVVpJMyrp-WzMkduT5MO8_m7tHewi5-fAPccznVrzaSvOvloxetiEY_WZgNvKzZjoRRc1TD4jFD64F-UgCybX_joFh_G_

ADVICE UPON OUR FLOCK.

With a new resurgence of hauntings and ghosts plaguing our realm, I feel the need to give out advice on how to deal with these beings. Please take these lessons into heart, so you may stay safe around those who suffer on the limbo.

• These Ghosts appear almost as if they are light, greyish of colour and solemn. They may float, or phase in and out of reality, causing much confusion.
  • They may not hurt you physically, for they seemingly pick not objects as easily as you can; yet they can cause you anguish of the mind.
  • These beings are banished by Aurum, especially if pierced through the heart.
  • They suffer as they exist, and seemingly want to continue their pilgrimage up to the Seven Skies. The pain you cause upon them with Aurum weapons is but a sting in the process of their salvation.
  • They talk to their own kind, as dog barks on another dog, as a bull groans at a sow, or as a man talks to another, yet they are apathetic to us, as we are apathetic to them.
  • They are here, because they long for something so much, that their pilgrimage to the Skies is interrupted by this - they are no agents of Iblees, yet creatures of pity.
  • They seem to not like standing in the presence of the open heavens, and sulk - if you light your corridors at night, they will ill-travel these paths.
  • The safest prevention is sprinkling dusts of Aurum upon one's doorstep - they cannot come in.
  • They radiate their feelings around them, and they feel sorrow.

KNOW THESE SIGNS AND THEIR REMEDIES, AND YOU SHALL BE SAFE.

GOD BLESS THE FLOCK,

ADELRIC.

Emelya Eloise Kortrevich shook her head at the missive, "This is an oversimplification... niet even mentioning the stages of a specter or that Poltergeists of reddish hue are the specifically dangerous ghosts. And Aurum banishment is known to be temporary." She let out a deep sigh, "At least he mentioned that they're niet servants of Iblees, that is true."

Ser Reinhardt Barclay helped his uncle set up the display of daggers, smiling with pride knowing he was doing Gott’s work to protect the Lord’s flock

8 minutes ago, jaymock7 said:

Emelya Eloise Kortrevich shook her head at the missive, "This is an oversimplification... niet even mentioning the stages of a specter or that Poltergeists of reddish hue are the specifically dangerous ghosts. And Aurum banishment is known to be temporary." She let out a deep sigh, "At least he mentioned that they're niet servants of Iblees, that is true."

A pauper by the name of Dietrich reads upon the Bishop's scroll, looking upon it's contents, bereft of education that Her Ladyship Kortrevich was given, and due to the spiritual address of the 'Pastoral' meaning for laity, he found that this letter suited him much better than Her Ladyship!

"Yeah...you know, 'tips' usually mean simplifications..."

"Wha' is a 'stages' anyway? Ye mean platforms? 'ow on eart' is a ghost meant to become a platform?" The farmer said, scratching his head. "God, be grateful you pompous wretch!"

A specter looks upon the missive splattered around the city. He mentally furrows his brow, muttering to himself in utter silence. "The church is regressing, they have not read the studies done by previous Pontiffs.. a lot of this stuff is incorrect and tries to justify that causing pain is causing mercy... only red ghosts want to cause pain?" However, he has no idea who got inside the palace due to the aurum lines.