FOEDUS DUORUM PRINCIPUM

Vermy

FOEDUS DUORUM PRINCIPUM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-6q1PBKDMvpJDmFplFoVMNVlJtj2T6bXWbIQju6OAJTyrlQt1tUacYJDoJQNTx9YPgWN7DiLwsARP5yg8-4ID5MuSP29DS_3Gzin7lSiPTTzdDOJeByIHJJY06wBEDGGOh6Kiqf5     4mINZQBHncneOssPj448bWqYgerNu97B4zkxpnGJ-fihObYDDmUBJivWa2DGe_h1mc6zzhbasc4eLwsZ3R_QWLTGrGV3JP29-w-cF-HAzhBpelYjjYiij-mV-XdI22SQx0DHXHrA

Agreed on 3rd of Owyn’s Flame, 1857

By the County of Blackvale & the Principality of Savoy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I - The County of Blackvale and the Principality of Savoy formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for a duration of ten years. After the expiration of this pact, a renewal may be negotiated.

II - Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III - Residents of the County of Blackvale are protected while in the territories of the Principality of Savoy, and residents of thet Principality of Savoy are protected while in the territories of the County of Blackvale's so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV - The County of Blackvale recognises Prince Lucien I as rightful ruler of the Principality of Savoy. 

V - The Prince of Savoy, Lucien I recognises and acknowledges the authority that the Count of the Blackvale, Gaspard van Aert has over the Dragonsblood houses as Patriarch-Dynast of the Pertinaxi.

•  All diplomatic pacts, treaties, marriages with the Dragonsblood houses will require the signature and agreement of the Patriarch-Dynast

Signed,

Gaspard van Aert

Count of the Blackvale, Imperial Prince of Renatus, Patriarch-Dynast of the Pertinaxi, Baron of Pestilles

Lucien I

Prince of Savoy, Duke of Corazon, Count of San Luciano, etcetera.

"Simply put, let us hope for a better future." did the princeling state. Just after he had concluded that meeting with the Imperial Prince of Renatus, signing the document. 

Stefaniya vas Ruthern seems quite pleased, nodding her head and reviewing this missive along with the other ones of recent alliances. 

“Oh!” exclaimed Sophie of Provins, tugging at her sister’s sleeve as she held the missive within her hand. 

@VeganWalmart

"Aren'tNovellan Pertinaxi?" Jakub MacDonough-Carrington asks his Prince Fredrick. @HogoBojo

"All families with patrilineal descent from Horen are considered dragonblooded, is he claiming dominance over Horen?" An astute princess arched an eyebrow curiously at his brother's diplomatic agreement.

"Like hammer and anvil, we forge a future instead with pen and paper." commented the Prince with the smile of a saint.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• Qizu

why do jammed doors take 1+ hour to un-jam...

• ImmortalShadowZ

How do we get there? How did you get here, by the way?' [Will asked].
      He heard Halt's deep sigh and knew he'd done it again.

'Do you ever,' the older Ranger said with great deliberation, 'manage to ask just one question at a time? Or does it always have to be multiple choice with you?'

Will looked at him in surprise. 'Do I do that?' he asked. 'Are you sure?'

Halt said nothing. He raised his hands in a 'See what I mean?' gesture...

'Halt,' [Selethen said], 'I could be wrong, but I think you were just guilty of the same fault. I'm sure I heard you ask two questions just then.'
      'Thank you for pointing that out, Lord Selethen,' Halt said with icy formality.

• Elennanore

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

• Nug

some of you are NOT real.

• satinkira

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No Recent Status Updates