Writ of abdication

WRIT OF ABDICATION

zek9NWJonb4OPHTeA11KGBuCWN5NJp_E1xFtW1L1NFmG200LAdKc9gYHmc3p5h1slr-4bqM7NyZiO3a6YhOLwXMZek7aOWavKAUIbFQl-Ts_qtSqTs8W48x1vMrKekHNzGeqKWFM

WITH DUTY, COMES HONOR

Issued by

HOUSE KORTREVICH

On this 6th of Wzuvar and Byvca of 410 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV E EDLEVRIK,

I, Lord Vladrik of House Kortrevich, 2nd Count of Jerovitz, 4th Viscount of Krusev and 6th Baron of Koravia hereby relinquish the patriarchy of House Kortrevich to the heir-presumptive, Aldrik Kortrevich and forthwith transfer the aforementioned titles for him to hold in perpetuity.

With the heir-presumptive, Aldrik Kortrevich (@Zanthuz) succeeding as the 7th Patriarch of House Kortrevich, he is responsible for the following:

- To preside over the House of Kortrevich to the best of his ability in the service of the aforementioned House.

- To ensure the prosperity of House Kortrevich and the lands within his jurisdiction.

- To be honorable and righteous in the protection of his kinsmen and in his duties as a leal subject to the Crown.

I have cherished my time as the patriarch of House Kortrevich for fifteen years and I praise God for this life he has gifted me. I hope that Aldrik may share in this statement once it is time for him to write such a decree as this.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

THE RIGHT HONORABLE, Vladrik Otto Kortrevich, Count of Jerovitz, Viscount of Krusev, Baron of Koravia

HIS LORDSHIP, Aldrik Kortrevich

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, King Sigmund III of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

2BXATsN25s7xJOASdcMJM2Rx0pWgKyDE48h6tyxQghCjFtYsohshzu0_GMJlewV4YiWrUHGuq3cDDNn5j-6i436QP8L_HFmJ8qq2jrxU5GJueXznHMHIdr8t1vqYCu7Fn7ROLovO

Emelya Eloise Kortrevich read over the writ with a deep sigh, "One more to wait on now..." She placed the writ on the table and pushed it over to her brother @Phersades, "Nie clue why they insisted on doing it this way... a useless middle step to include our estranged borsa in it."