Weapon 3D Models [Mina]

ScoutTheWitch

Scout's 3D Model Commissions!

Yeehaw and salutations! My name is Scout and I have a certification in Computer Assisted Design (aka 3D Modeling) that I got back in high school and have done jack-shit with except make swords and stuff, so why don't I make your swords too! Here are some examples of people's weapons I've made in the past:

V436BarHQKoPxZM5ZzOpgoY_4RgPJ6lqYgiKQFjL3yPIgi-efw-3zVYDZII44zSAX4ug5ulwZM1EQr9z3Z3liCCP12v0VNKSroa2Caok03gBR0KyR-9-qWnUGKGb5QdrCb44Nv0X

Vregrude for FlemishSupremacy

1kmPqxjep1qd7xVZH6bamlp7gOD4y1HqlDefJEM4wS6G9RU1Y-iktTXEa575GZYLlTXaEgJdTKJ9K6LmzwSGfhaiMwjZgcasfiUwV-NLBLLw964jwqObgLQK__LIxv_kKtyyGn1B

Unbroken for Capt_Chief26

1HvGvUZWOJLIm6a3mdSTPttG8VNWkuhSadI5jowQGMkX57AzyX8KGIK2mbpIvGMbGWW-XGxuI3WXxvcQ1soS31Hea9Irm2T4Hm0dT0APyV-XE4XK-WPGy10Fz2_y6YcezHJ6Nh7K

Cúta'szar for Tulan

cypPawmdMzc8BeKDgmFHOZeYv7MxOjeGxCW5RgEejTFod4xvA3iNhIGTEhtYTmfVIT7JPgJvNiuAuMgYP_EoqBrLUAkEs1Uc3J4tL9eB6fRoZkd7V807s6lua4catmK_eFraDiuj

Heraldine for Lomiei

If you would like me to make a 3D model of your weapon/item, DM me on Discord [jaymock7#5249] with your item description and any reference pictures.

Each model costs around 200 mina, fluctuating somewhat based on complexity (mainly non-text engravings and patterns cost more), and I am up to negotiating the price or trade offers. Textured materials (ex. damascus) are only at specified request with references.

The model should be completed within a week or two at which I will send a rendered rotating gif of the weapon, a still render of the weapon, renders of the primary details, and an STL file of the model.