A YEAR ON LOTC AMA

valecu

So yesterday, I made a year being on the server - of course I did not play actively throughout the whole duration of my time on the server, but the times I was around - I've had mostly fun, except for few occasions. I'm really thankful to everybody and all the friends I have made, to those who I have insulted in any way - big apologies! If anyone wishes to talk about anything, I'm always eager to respond on discord. (valecu#5323)

I'll be doing my first AMA now, you can ask anything!

First question,

Does it honestly bug you how often we beef and then immediately make up? Because to me it feels like we always become better friends because of it, though the frequency of it did suck.

Second question, 

What are you doing to help with Campagnon?

im a god

u agree ?

are you a trackpad warrior?

if u could pick 

fleeper or noob ? 

ranch on pizza?

snakes or lizards?

spicy crawfish or non-spicy crawfish?

yes, how does it feel to spend a year on here? -MailC3p, a player who's been on here 3 years

who is your favorite irp child and why is it anastasie thérèse pruvia 

when will you accept im better than you at pvp?

55 minutes ago, EmiliainWonderland said:

First question,

Does it honestly bug you how often we beef and then immediately make up? Because to me it feels like we always become better friends because of it, though the frequency of it did suck.

Second question, 

What are you doing to help with Campagnon?

1. Yeah we used to argue often, but the important is we always stayed as friends. I think that's really funny and it's our thing, I love you with my whole heart!
2. Well, I was helping Dasdi with the construction of Temesch and also co-built the Rosius estate together with Matti. IRPLY, I'm not sure at all - because nowadays, I'm trying to do everything through RP, recently I realised I did too much OOC so yh!

56 minutes ago, Ramon said:

pineapple on pizza?

Gross! My italian great-grandmother would be furious if she hears you.

53 minutes ago, Josef_Rippelberg said:

opinion of me?

favorite rp moment?

r u cringe valecius?

1. Recently we have became close friends (i think?), but before that we were just in the same community and barely interacted which I regret.
2. Hmm, perhaps the past days with Carolina?
3. Yah, that's my specialty.

50 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

im a god

u agree ?

Yah, let me worship you!

50 minutes ago, latte said:

are you a trackpad warrior?

Nah, trackpad warriors are insane people!

38 minutes ago, herculean_wud said:

if u could pick 

fleeper or noob ? 

Noobs, cus everyone is noob at some point in any given game or server, but they grow into great players later. Fleepers, they can also grow into great players, but have to be more independent rather than being in their little group.

38 minutes ago, MissAnneDrey said:

smellvellen or de savoie

I was born de Savoie, I was raised as de Savoie and I shall die as de Savoie. I believe the de Savoies are the most smart, hot, outgoing and greatest people to walk LOTC. Smellvens are gross!

34 minutes ago, GodOfPie said:

ranch on pizza?

snakes or lizards?

spicy crawfish or non-spicy crawfish?

1.Not the greatest fan of pizza tbh, but yeah ranch on it - totally cool!
2. Lizards, I think.
3. Non-spicy crawfish, one of my favourite sea food dishes after octopus on pan!

29 minutes ago, Majesticpasta said:

which of your characters is your favorite so far?

I had/have fun with all my personas, but Valent de Rosius was my favourite so far - until Carolina Ashford de Savoie, it's my first persona which I did not make flawless and actually made her balanced. The past week or two with her have been so crazy and fun!