The Battle of Karosgrad

Erika Barclay cheered on with her brothers and sisters after having repelled the enemy back to their keep and prevented their raid on the city of Karosgrad.

"Eat it, wig-bearing scum" yells an increasingly-drunk elf somewhere in the north

Rævna traveled home alongside her fellow members of the Ashguard, pleased with their victory of the day and with the trophies she'd collected from the field.

Samuel Starling would be checking the bodies of the Ferrymen, sighing as he didn't see the corpse of Banjo.
"I should have put a ******* dagger in his throat when I had the chance. But, I left the bastard for dead at stonetower... God works in mysterious ways, I suppose."
He spat upon a corpse of the Ferrymen, his hands sore from swinging his warhammer so much from the top of a horse.
"God... I need a drink of rum when I get back."

Adhemar Dusek Morovar would have looked around the battlefield looking up to his Mentor for a moment as he then looked down to the roads leading away from Haense scattered with bodies from either sides. Wiping away blood from his chapped lips, he would then speak, "Eam starting to enjoy fighting with Vy Ser August.." He would have muttered as he dropped his helmet onto the snow with a huff, "Ve karonyz alwayz zakisk nesteo". @Ziggitee

Edited by Armod

Klaus Barclay was still drinking that carrion from before. It seemed he was savoring it along with the victory of today.

"B2" Vane calls out to his partner @AstriaS

Prinzenas Maya smiles proudly for her country, once more safe to play in. 

Would be enjoying a large bottle of whiskey at a wedding as he thought about the slaughters he commited that day. "Fookin' 'ell, oi cannae beh stopped lads!" Kronk shouted to the dwarves next to him, being the fresh commander he was.

3 minutes ago, Armod said:

Adhemar Dusek Morovar would have looked around the battlefield looking up to his Mentor for a moment as he then looked down to the roads leading away from Haense scattered with bodies from either sides. Wiping away blood from his chapped lips, he would then speak, "Eam starting to enjoy fighting with Vy Ser August.." He would have muttered as he dropped his helmet onto the snow with a huff, "Ve karonyz alwayz zakisk nesteo". @Ziggitee

"Dein ein gutte lad, Adhemar." Ser August Barclay stated towards his page with an affirming nod, hand strewn to his sabre as he examined the Orenian, Haeseni and Urguani corpses lining the roads. "Krusae Zwy Kongzem!" He exclaimed, at that.

"Apparently they didn't learn their lessen after last toime. Can't say tha' ah am surprised to beh honest." Kane Redfist chuckled as he sheathed his sword and walked towards the tavern in Karosgrad to get a drink with his comrades

Analiesa gave a frim nod as she knelt down with her hands clasped to pray for the fallen soldiers