The True crimes of Phillip

The Harbinger

THE TRUE CRIMES OF PHILLIP

Oren is dying. The views of the founder dies with it. Kings and lords treat the low born, the peasants and even the backbone of their own army as mere damn fodder. I have visited and seen Providence, and many other cities. I see how the poor are clearly not our enemy, but it is their masters. They are treated like mindless fodder, destined to die on some battlefield. I personally have met many people of Oren, kind fellows, hate having not blighted their minds. However, highborn fools spit at my mere existence, their narrow minds hating those who do not fit into their world,

while the common people viewed me as an equal.

It is clear the rich and wealthy care not for their

people. Phillip damns his people to constant death. Phillip damns his empire. People are torn from their families, to die because of a petty feud because the lords could not give up one rich man.

When I visited Providence, it was the first time I saw a homeless man. He showed a deep goodness, being helpful even to those better off than him. He did not deserve his condition. So many lives, ignored, forgotten.

Phillip has abandoned his people.

Written by Glod Grimgold, Urguan citizen, based on his constant visits to Providence, and the countless interactions experienced.

Edited by The Harbinger

"Firs' I had a husband named Philip who beat me n' cheated on me, then there vas Philip II who vas ... Eugh. Yikes. And now, apparently Philip III is bad. I think Oren should stop naming their children 'Philip', cos' clearly te' name's focking cursed," snorted an ancient Dame Viktoriya.