An Acolytes Thesis: Justice and Morality

DahStalker

Justice and Morality

See the source image

Scribed by Dosiya Kortrevich 

See the source image

We are the children born from the light of our beloved Creator, sprouted from one of the four seeds he planted upon our blessed realms when he forged it. For we are cradled by those who came before us, basked to blossom in their palm, as they spare to us the knowledge of their ancestors. This sacred practice precedes us when these devout seedlings embraced all they brought forth from the word of our Lord, carrying with them our future and piety. And yet when we idle and struggle with our morality, sculpted from the conveyed teachings of our ancestors, we begin to stray from the solace of our Lord. For what is morality without justice? And what is justice without morality? For like our blessed father Horen, he would not be without Julia, and without the Church, our Vicar could not be. Much alike how justice cannot be without morality and so forth on. 

To proclaim that one is bound by the Church is absurd in reality, for the guidance and principle of our Lord is our mantle. It is the structure which supports us as we spread the love of his doctrine and await our ascension to paradise; ensuring all those ignorant might bathe in the light which is his decree. And so, he said, “And I have also breathed life into your heart, and the hearts of your children. And I have given you life: I am your father, and the father of all things. And so, I shall guide you in a theater of virtue, and the virtuous shall not live except by My Word.” (Virtue 1:5-7) For he is our shepherd, and we his flock, we must bathe in righteousness of his word. How we walk this path of virtue determines the position of our soul, and what we deem sound. And yet as we stride across the tides of our realm the few in his devout love shall tumble and sometimes fall less, they correct themselves and make acceptance of this justness. For there is no goodness in a murderer, the same way as there is no goodness in a thief. The same way which a thief might steal bread is the same a murderer with a life. How are we to measure the intensity of these crimes? The impiety within them? For that bread taken has made another child of GOD starve. 

We must act consciously as the flock of GOD. For we tread in his gardens and must be mindful of the creations and brothers that stride nearby, for they have a place much like us. Upon ascension we are given eternal lodging within the confines of our Lord's planes, sheltered by the warmth of our virtuous lives forevermore. For he said, “Now the final command of GOD, which is the perfection of the world: Thus, the virtuous of other tribes are marching down from heaven, and the Skies are given over to the sons of Horen.” (Auspice 3:11-12) And who are we to act out on a whim and act injustfully without our morals? Who are we to dictate what is just within the realms of our gifted morality? For bestowed unto us is a paradise for the simple repayment of our love and piety. We cannot measure what is just and what is unjust, for only GOD may through prayer. 

For this example I shall give my readers a story. A poor man cares for his sickly wife as she gradually rots away in physical form, only comforted by the daily prayers, and broth soup which she is fed by her eternal partner. Everyday the husband wakes up at the peak of dawn and readies a broth of old chicken bones, dandelion weeds, and potatoes. However, it is on this fateful day that the husband discovers he is out of potatoes, and his fundings are even more scarce. And yet the only two joys his wife can enjoy is that of the soup and daily prayers. And so the husband decides to go to the market and for the sake of his wife steal from what he deems a stable family. It is there he idly talks to the vendor as she greets him and gives him his blessings of the evening, and it is also then that the man steals with a sneaky swipe of his palm two potatoes. Now, one might deem this morally just as the man is in a far dire situation compared to that of the vendor but let us look at the other side. Say the vendor has exactly twenty potatoes and each goes for two mina, forty mina in total. And it is forty mina that she requires to send her daughter to the city for schooling. And yet at the end of the day when she discovers only thirty-six minas, now it is an inconvenience and obstacle in the woman’s life negatively as she was unable to acquire the proper currency to send her daughter to the school. Was the man morally incorrect for just trying to simply appease his sickly wife at the sake of another? Was his reacts just for his actions were not out of self-interest but another?

Justice cannot be without morality, and we cannot judge in good morality, for we only follow the creed of GOD. We cannot place ourselves above the mantle of our Lord in certain regard that we try to stand above him, for we are only his flock, and not his shepherd as he is to us. We are scorned to not sin through useless desires and in the same way the urge to spew baseless judgment disguised as justice. For he said, “So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of my Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not desire the wealth of this world, nor the wealth of others, but the wealth of the spirit.” (Virtue 2:10) And in wealth of spirit we shall be mindful, and we shall be considerate of our kin. Working to ensure all those ignorant might bathe in the light which is his decree. And to raise a hand in aid and not harm. GOD’s command is the only command, and his command is just and true. For our morality should reflect his own, our virtue supported by his blessed truth. 

We are the children born from the light of our beloved Creator, sprouted from one of the four seeds he planted upon our blessed realms when he forged it. For we are cradled by those who came before us, basked to blossom in their palm, as they spare to us the knowledge of their ancestors. For he said, “And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My trials are the holy trials, and My cure is the virtuous cure, and all the reliefs of the Virtue are open to the righteous forbearer.” (Virtue 5:10) And so with this cure we shall continue to walk the planes and shed away any ignorance from ourselves to be free, free in spirit and rich in its glory. For Justice resides in Morality, and Morality resides in Justice. 

See the source image

Iustitia et Moralitas, Moralitas et Iustitia, Nobis et DEUS

Edited by DahStalker

To the devout Sister Dosiya, @DahStalker

Your writings on justice and morality show a deep understanding of the Scrolls, and His words and morals. I am glad to approve this Thesis. Once you are of the age of ordainment, please find myself or another Clergyperson of some authority to be ordained, and begin your journey in our Holy Mother Church.

GOD bless,

Francis Cardinal Albarosa

-Al2y_tes4m2-mW7CyHL_dlr7cT68WvaMEuV9mUEvqyNueWUCFHrxTXLV1j13_xjc0IbduFLJ3nDBccqavXb6Qr9Ax1LMTajWu6AgRwcMQ7lcgmU7otuXk5srylSBDdKblfA37E9

•