8 Years AMA

TakeMeT0TheFae

My 8th year anniversary was actually back in October but I've always wanted to do one of these so IDK, ask me stuff

LOTC related question:

Favourite memory of OUR characters?

Non-LOTC related question:

Favourite album / song?

LoTC Question:

If you could change one thing in LoTC what would it be?

Non-LoTC Question:

Favorite book?

3 minutes ago, Rioling said:

LOTC related question:

Favourite memory of OUR characters?

Non-LOTC related question:

Favourite album / song?

1.  Just the entire bloomerville arch, inviting Jeannette to the mafia especially 

2. Dreamland by Glass Animals / Tir na Nog

1 minute ago, Hobbits said:

LoTC Question:

If you could change one thing in LoTC what would it be?

Non-LoTC Question:

Favorite book?

1. Honestly I just wish people would stop taking themselves so seriously

2. Not a book but the story of Gawain and the Green Knight is *chefs kiss*

LotC Question: Who is your favorite halfling player who also plays your kid (The correct answer is me)

Actual LotC Question: If you could write one event that wouldn't have to abide by the rules (could be the halflings ending the world or some shit) what would it be?

Non-Lotc Question: What is your favorite movie?

14 minutes ago, FoolOfATori said:

LotC Question: Who is your favorite halfling player who also plays your kid (The correct answer is me)

Actual LotC Question: If you could write one event that wouldn't have to abide by the rules (could be the halflings ending the world or some shit) what would it be?

Non-Lotc Question: What is your favorite movie?

1. Uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. A trip back to Anthos in order to revitalize it and it becomes the next map, everyone is attached to their first map and what I would do to be able to go back and explore the ruins of things, clearing out the taint that was left behind, and then us going back to it.

3. The VVitch 

7 hours ago, satinkira said:

LOTC Question: Who's your favourite staff member

Non LOTC Question: Opinions on cheeseborgor

1. @ImCookiiewhen he is staff but @Zarsiesis a close second

2. Love love love love love

I love your Snaps and I've always been a fan. You're a cool cat. 

What moment caused you to realize LotC would be more to you than a mere game to try out briefly?

Do you enjoy the notion of halfling horror through Knox or do think it's incongruous / distasteful? Should it be embraced or forgotten?

If you could capture and revive any settlement/group from any map and bring it to the present what would it be? Mine would be Kingston/Salvus from Anthos or Kal'Azgoth from Anthos.

What moment from your roleplay has emotionally affected you most?

How you doin this year? 2022 has been good to me so far but I am HIGHLY suspicious it is just 2020 part 3...

17 minutes ago, Zarsies said:

I love your Snaps and I've always been a fan. You're a cool cat. 

What moment caused you to realize LotC would be more to you than a mere game to try out briefly?

Do you enjoy the notion of halfling horror through Knox or do think it's incongruous / distasteful? Should it be embraced or forgotten?

If you could capture and revive any settlement/group from any map and bring it to the present what would it be? Mine would be Kingston/Salvus from Anthos or Kal'Azgoth from Anthos.

What moment from your roleplay has emotionally affected you most?

How you doin this year? 2022 has been good to me so far but I am HIGHLY suspicious it is just 2020 part 3...

1. Leanniel in Anthos, it was the first place I got really involved with and even if some questionable people were involved with it the place truly was one of the places that made me stick around on the server in general.  There was a moment that I, another steward, and the leader of the settlement were RPing in the fields and I just felt at home.  It also led me to the Halflings in the end.

2. Love love love, love Knox. I've recently been writing more stuff for the Halflings related to him.  The horror of him with the wholesomeness of the Halflings has always been one of my favorite aspects of the culture.

3. Willow Hollow in Vailor, that place and the community there was what got me hooked on Halfling RP to this day. Though I would also love to bring back Lenfarthing from Anthos, I just miss those guys.

4. At the end of the last map my current character and her son had a really good moment when he was having a mental break, Iris talked him through it and revealed something that she has still not shared with anyone else.  It made a huge impact on how I carried her forward and on me as a person.   Other than that in Vailor there was a moment where a High elf broke my character's sister's arm right in front of her and I still think about that sometimes lmao

5.  I'm good! The Halflings are thriving and seeing as I'm still doing my best to not go out as much with the panini and so I spend so much time online it's been a very rewarding aspect of that.  My social life outside of the server is thriving, I'm about to graduate Uni in may, and overall I'm just getting ready to start my life.

I <3 you Zarsies, come by and RP with us sometime.

30 minutes ago, ImCookiie said:

Who was the best Halfling Sheriff of all time?

1. Def you, though the best in the time I've been back has been Sorrel / Meemaw for various reasons. Sorrel just breaths a lot of life into the office and Meemaw is just a riot to have around.