Under New Management

HogoBojo

Boja 'BB' Bojo stood behind the tavern in Sedan, her eyes scanning over the words. as she read, a smile crept apon her features, proud to call herself a Sedanian, she'd mutter...

"Ave Sedan.."

Durin Hammerforge waddles into the library before slipping on a pair of reading glasses, acquired from a shop nearby "Toime teh read!" he cheers happily

Edited by Tabby64

Altheya Valin'dar smirks from her position at the gate "Our books now suckers. Pay the knowledge tax or suffer."

Edited by SilverTheMoon

"How can he keep getting away with this?" Leithedir An'asul would remark from the other side of the city.

Caius Tiberius de Ravensburg would nod "Based" he'd state

The Senile Old Sutican searches his bedroom for his reading goggles before hurrying off to the library. "Maybe this new management wont try to kill me when I walk in" he'd mumble as he ran.

The impoverished mercenaries of lubbas keep wish only to expand their minds. Yet they have not even been taught the library can just be visited by any, at any moment.

Well, as long as they are a citizen of the great state. Still they weep at the sight of our laws, for they do not benefit those who do not benefit the state. If you want rights somewhere, you need to earn them.

A former librarian of the Eternal Library narrows his eyes. "This is just some elaborate prank done to piss elves off isn't it? The greatest con ever created"

"So Sedan is out making more enemies for Urguan, oh the joy of having bands of apes fighting for you." remarked Walton.

Validus nodded with respect as she gazed down at the paper "I still very much despise those 'high' elves, not very high with those big shit talking mouths and snotty little noses ay?" she raised a brow with a smirk.