A FERRY DECISIVE VICTORY

Masouri

THIS POST SUCKS. I HATE MIO. MAKE ME FACE THE RIGHT WAY

Spoiler

as an  orenian,  can confirm ferrymen had us ride on there  shoulders  as they won us this  WC

Diomé Indoren charges forward, through the urguani forces, carrying Achmed III "The Little" @Chennsteron his shoulders.

"Ultimately, men choose the righteous!" Rejoices Anna Ulyssa as she passes cloth and bandages to the wounded soldiers, of which none were the untouchable Ferrymen band.

Philip III is finally spat out of the mysterious skygod vortex, finally landing in the tree at the center of the battlefield.

Unfortunately, André was too busy being swallowed by the void to take part in much of the fighting - but he would be proud of his comrades nonetheless!

masouri notice me senpai <3

Well done Banjo!

8 minutes ago, pkdon said:

THIS POST SUCKS. I HATE MIO. MAKE ME FACE THE RIGHT WAY

TERRIBLE TIMMY TWO-FEET SMILES SMIRKISHLY

8 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

Diomé Indoren charges forward, through the urguani forces, carrying Achmed III "The Little" @Chennsteron his shoulders.

“LETS ******* GOOOOO,” Says baby Achmed

Drang the homeless goblin hobbled, hearing the victorious tales of the Men of the Ferry. He wondered if one day, he too could be carried into reclaiming his ruined tower which he had been driven from by rabies infested rats!

Remon raises an eyebrow. Victory they may have had, but what is more curious are the people who somehow managed to journey into the void, and were then spat out after. He decides to investigate.