Ve Blauwms i Hanseti-Ruska, Volume Two

crazedpudding

VE BLAUWMS I HANSETI-RUSKA, VOLUME TWO

9FXVhTYfWTdhS8neLDr2oj8_bAaQBDu86igHnTd4ysRliOBBO6e7bCrG6QXJSYUJxW7j1q8T0l41ITV3sUD-iqi_xVHGhBiz8jIXn-u3FkKLS7ueC0NyNJItwXIaafwNi0CucBLs

Va Birodeo Herzenav ag Edlervik,

This document is a continuation of VE BLAUWMS I HANSETI-RUSKA, VOLUME ONE. Please read the first volume before the following.

FLOWERS

Ve Daffodil
This flower is most commonly found in shades of white, yellow, or a mixture of the two. However, they can be spotted in red, pink or orange. Signifying rebirth, new beginnings, beauty, admiration, truth, and honesty, these flowers are perfect for gifting. One should be wary of pairing them with other flowers that may have other meanings (see first volume), for then the humble daffodil becomes a token of death and vanity.

zvlOdAl-GpGkrXkDDtv5cgXllvZOUnOtpL8X-jvOj4Z2JkC6_1cgPYUOh5zO4BMs99VDlP8b5vRKzJL799ndihSeWEq4dUZ0TzSxY-gtJnjrj4E7Y9Imw6UAbfOkwX35TatzerSF

Ve Crocus
Symbolizing rebirth, romantic devotion and joy, the crocus comes in a variety of different colors. Often found in shades of lavender, pale pink or white, these flowers only bloom when spring is near. These flowers make perfect gifts, not having any of the pesky double meanings that can easily trick the ignorant and ill prepared.

ZsU0JytSjSX6GY68QQ6ONPnu33jKr6fMXBFPJ4W_Gaef6hj4FB4K_evchhHb9KEx9qNffygjzIj5Ez8Gk3eyguL6Y7UmV65A-j21jYeKY-MZPXzUoee5pB-ziuGEsWmtYFpKyUGi

Ve Cyclamen
Blooming in white, pink, lavender and red, the cyclamen symbolizes devotion, empathy, and sincerity of the heart. Perfect for a loved one, the cyclamen is one of the easier flowers to grow. It is planted as bulbs, giving them the perfect heartiness to survive in the climate of Hanseti-Ruska.

xeALAJKEqFx93ukqDMcLyND0Tk_vLX42SsSTEBPG09UxuBgFo6KePsKJCPuLulyhdZWIghxiSuSWpN_B0iyNhtMZOfda0NESisJietM8u_Tv3nMX8BgxOi_f6bVUbbKPpGdA5u1Z

Ve Kaffir Lily
Often growing in red, white, orange and yellow, kaffir lilies are signs of purity and commitment. These flowers are perfect to use in cathedrals, basilicas and churches. Using them in religious ceremonies, such as weddings and baptisms, is said to impart good luck on the attendees. 

v1bjP3emkfzuYvYL2ioa3vy0vvBJYB_mVjuAjnsZTX8iL6T_Nh2d8s_YkIDeyLWnu6PJzw66Rkx18SLdjnYVIU-txNQgXrjuXF2PHACAehaIh8FTRg-MKsImsTStckr4CbLEMGSS

Ve Phlox
Symbolizing unity of souls, love, sweet dreams and proposal, phlox is the perfect flower to give to your potential spouse. This flower comes in white, purple, blue, red and pink, making it a popular flower to use in weddings. 

_ELFSNPOifNBaIAUWEca99EXJJPQcx64SHNG4ZheDnudHUYmGy1hRuhnQngTDxkyr9I913snXDOc-JuOajwqg02bsrcFGPM-eo-sL_pfAmVmt8f9-JwR-uRK23r0u5U5zIZpIeRq

Ve Andromeda
Blooming in pink, white and deep red, the andromeda is a harbinger of spring, only blooming when the weather just starts to turn. As such, this flower carries meanings of rebirth and new beginnings, perfect for a gift to someone one wishes to make amends with.

tsoMxETEFRCTKlIrptWLX2weTZEHY3wSlT9e2jfq44PefPrihDPSC_WxW3FR4tjwUrBoTbmiA1HfDu9fx4TpClrx8T8REHb9v-g_tJZcmT64w6gzQWE7vCuac5S2rs2xXYeqn8hl

Ve Iris
This species of iris only blooms in periwinkle, a mixture between blue and purple. Traditionally symbolizing valor, wisdom and faith, this flower is perfect as a gift for any soldier either going to or returning from war.

CVz1GCi-Q-jy18HGnmDo6cRUhzSrg_d91ex1Zvf_Cbw7VTuDR3nDofUIil9_UNj7jRVoi7CtvLMQQTuwVoLagmPFQ4Ws09H6HU7sliJzqKoDfqooqyC452SBxVqA5UEfc8nSFLDn

This marks the end of VE BLAUWMS I HANSETI-RUSKA, thank you for reading.

SIGNED,
Her Royal Highness, Prinzenas Klara Elizaveta, Duchess of Baranya

gpLAWf6L7U-8U_09KZJARqLAmwl4z9XmuxugRMBWb8tUoyy8uiGZp1FRNHXXZYgRWZz10H1909JTPH3ekOHGUWvwPQP-lLtc2ruyhp5gKuXk_2g99GmCEeToeyBCaFdG9K4iPzpN