Going Travelling

HogoBojo

ABDICATION OF A CAPITALIST & CHEF, 1858

AIS9fK3HbG0oNvgFdfRDzX0AQhl0qVhZKoRaQSNa

ISSUED AND CONFIRMED BY HIS LORDSHIP, THE BARON OF HUVAARDIA

To my fellow Sedanites and her Allies,

I have served the Sedanian Crown for many years with the utmost loyalty and dedication. Quite some years ago, I migrated to the Principality of Sedan during its early days. The Principality was currently under strife and conflict, however I saw a home for myself and a Realm to build my Regional Branch of the Bojo family. I settled in a modest house in the town of Louisville, ready to start my new life. I joined the military and served alongside many others and fought bravely for the land, eventually becoming a Commander. This realm is one that I continue to fight for to this very day.

As the years went on, I befriended the noble Prince, Leopold I and went on to become his Royal Treasurer after he and I lined up in our ideals for the economic prosperity of the land. From that onwards, I started my hard work towards this goal. Starting with updating the various stewadry and economic ledgers, ensuring they weren’t tampered, improving their formats, and constantly keeping an eye to make sure that they were up to date. Over time, I worked with many towards this noble goal of a functional economy in Sedan. I fondly look back to this time remembering all the work I did beside Peter de Joannes, the High Steward and later Regent, as well as Dr. Benedict Green, the current High Steward of the Realm. My time working beside both of these individuals was enjoyable and without them, I could not have done all that I have accomplished. I am proud that I got the pleasure to work with them and get to call them some of my greatest friends. Over time, the Principalities economy slowly increased with the Crown Revenue stream starting up. Such funds would allow for better military funding, prize money for festivals, and overall ensuring the Principalities smooth running.

Through all this hard work, I was eventually granted the title ‘Baron of Huvaardia’ by Prince Leopold I. This title, which originated during the Sedanian Rebellion, originally belonged to House von Hasfield. The family was loyal and was known for their military contributions. Over time, the Barony title became associated with loyalty and valor. However, the family died out, thus the title was returned to the Crown. Eventually, I was granted this prestigious title, one which had historical significance. I was beyond humbled and grateful for such an honor. Thus my commitment towards the Crown strengthened even more that day, something that I did not believe was possible.

Thus years went on, and I continued to support the Sedanian Crown and people through much. The Destruction of Rozania, raids on our land, and much more. I even worked alongside Caius de Ravensburg on drafting the first concept of the laws of the Principality. However, such laws are still being expanded upon and officialized, my work still stands nevertheless. My loyalty, dedication, and contributions can not be doubted by none. There is no room to doubt as to what I have done and who I stand beside. But all these years of hard work have led me to think of a simpler life, one of retirement. Thus, I shall officially be announcing my Abdication as Baron of Huvaardia and Patriarch of the Sedanite Bojo Line and retirement as Royal Treasurer of his Serene Highnesses Government. I’ve talked this over with the Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Frederick I, and he has given me his blessing and thanks for my many years of hard work. All my current titles shall be inherited by my Eldest Alive child, Boja Boja. May she serve the Sedanian Crown, her people, and the Bojo family well.

Thus, I hereby proclaim the following, with immediate effect:

I - The Barony of Huvaardia and seat as Head of the Sedani Bojo Regional Line is hereby abdicated to my Rightful Heiress-Apparent, Boja Bojo.

II - All properties and assets that I hold within Sedan shall be transferred to the new Baroness of Huvaardia, Boja Bojo, spare a small amount of retirement funds.

III - I hereby officially resign from my position as Royal Treasurer, effective immediately.

IV - I will continue to serve as a Commander in the Sedan Military until the end of the Urguani-Oren War, upon which, I shall retire from my last held position and travel the world.

Signed,

His Lordship, Hogo II of House Bojo, Baron of Huvaardia

me6Ytpa5deKKfiL9fS_qbA5FqNrj6pQOjl39zRi_

With Approval From,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick I of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Ponce, Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats, the Haikaprier, Head-Librarian and Founder of the Frederick Library, Liberator of Libraries

QvfARwYC-hXFZDLCLPOFopipemd938mxnUNeJHlG

The Count Ravensburg Salutes the Baron-Emeritus of Huvaardia for his service.