Feedback on the recent Rule Update: Cultural Pedophilia

Unwillingly

1 hour ago, DahStalker said:

i think we should just shelf elves instead of khas

I think we need to shelve khas and any other animal anthropomorphic CA

server rules say no bestiality... khas and wonks are just a walking inevitable case of bestiality!

10 minutes ago, 1_Language_1 said:

I think we need to shelve khas and any other animal anthropomorphic CA

server rules say no bestiality... khas and wonks are just a walking inevitable case of bestiality!

I hate furries but there is a huge difference between being a zoophile and a furry and your argument just makes light of the issue w/ pedophilia on the server.

1 hour ago, rukio said:

I hate furries but there is a huge difference between being a zoophile and a furry and your argument just makes light of the issue w/ pedophilia on the server.

no, i'm not making light, I agree that there needs to be changes, [I'm redacting this because it was worded badly and people took offense and missed the point] I'm using this to point back to just like how cultural pedophilia is going to be encouraged by the "oh it's medieval times, people got married earlier! women had kids much earlier!" and what have you. the new rule change is a step towards getting rid of pedophilia on the server, even though it still has a long way to go; no rule is going to be perfect, but the point is to be diligent in order to get the desired outcome

i'm not making light, i was just being very brief. i think i have the right to voice this and use other issues to point back to it, considering it was cultural pedophilia that resulted in my grandparents being married and one of my parents being born.

1 hour ago, TryaxReck said:

ban all forms of roleplay bc none of you people are able to use critical thinking 

let me romance rp in peace its all i have now I don't have noble or spook friends to invite me to cool cliques 

tryax buddy it's alright we're going to get you out of this slump 

The rule of 18 across the board needs some modification anyway, because an 18 year old halfling is supposed to be visibly physically and mentally equivalent to a 9 year old. 

I know orcs mature at like 12, but I don't think there's much issue with them having to wait another month to romance rp because even if they age faster I think most of us agree that it's Weird Vibes if you don't.

We probably just need to add an addendum to the rules to specify races which mature after 18 are still underage.

Edited by salamanderfantasy

Not sure where this warped view of elven aging has come from. The precedent that I thought was universally known is that an Elf physically matures identical to a Human by reaching adulthood at 18, and I've been roleplaying elves for 9 years. The only difference is that an Elf just does not physically age afterwards. It appears to me that you're trying to conflate wisdom with maturity.

What you should really ask is whether or not we should ban eighteen year old Humans from romance RPing with Elves. If an Elf can live to ten times the span of a Human, should Humans be able to romance them at all? Now you see how the waters get muddy. Elves are superhuman, so they are taking our traditional idea of what is enough to be an "adult" and stacking on top of that. That's why lots of people roleplay their elves as cold, stoic automatons; the idea of playing a centuries old immortal is literally beyond us. I think that this thinking is very proactive, but it swings a little too far in the other direction. 

Spoiler

freddyfazbear clashroyale.jpg

*Ages down character for epic age friendly romance rp B)

4 hours ago, DahStalker said:

i think we should just shelf elves instead of khas

unknown.png

I thought we said elves were physically mature at 50 and thus the concept of an 18 year old elf is irrelevant 

ban elves

make elves a CA with a redline against ftbing

'ate elves. Not racist, just don't like 'em, simple as.

once more the admins' rule updates target the wood elf community... when will it stop

"it's not grooming if you're pretending to be a child also"

sickening!