ʟᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴇ ʟᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʀ ᴅ’ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ

Charbi

ʟᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴇ ʟᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʀ ᴅ’ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ

The 19 of The Grand Harvest , 63 SA 

ngj71j8sfnCKOShjyX-NpJcaGRCHge5wThlyHMxpIHCjfstWn7fRs9FT7LiiXVtJ57l92UJgkzG02c-8jPS5EzD2NLW9tZzCJR7eUUb1aOrKCazD38ee1WCr1L2pWCRrINYAF4aR
“𝒥𝑒 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝒹𝓊 𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓁 𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓈 é𝓉𝑜𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝒾.”

♬♪♫

e1eOtj4ZXtJg8LHxC6wzYQg7-hEFzx2rmtga_SoJXPJAgjRl8kdTG-EnoVPSvNfxtutk3b9hKKh6SB7hyGkQklI4p8gDDwHjI0OrBqV_ixrwt61e8qxAhNOw6GunGvr-XNLuQvru

zYSEY771OZ2k1VNO-WAGtcgdeTVpfsomtaSHP0EYWUE5N8Pvq7vKIqO23b5FlBWczj6vAP-sBTbiwyBGakw2lHdOinXrKhi63nS08U0K0v5n7BCCBJH7Gj_AKk-Dil2SJAqWYk5c

With the frost giving way to the budding of spring, the Kingdom of Elysium welcomes her citizens and allies to celebrate Love in the hopes that the aforementioned buds bloom into breathtaking blossoms.  It is within these times that we hope the blossoming bud that we sow in the soil of our court grow to flourish and create future seedlings.

La cour d’amour is an assembly of already betrothed Elysians who will aid young lovers in finding a match during the evening! Even though it may not be your first choice, we urge you to see past what you may find fit for yourself. Allow us to guide you through a romantic evening.  

ITINERARY  

Présentation de la Cour d'Amour

-: ✧ :- The rules of engagement and introduction of your hosts!

La danse en cercle

-: ✧ :- Fleeting minuets danced in minutes of cordial delight! Will you be dancing with the person of your dreams? Your future best friend? Only time will tell!

La chasse au ruban

-: ✧ :- Find your host to be bestowed a ribbon! Who knows what colour you will be paired with!

Le retour à la danse

-: ✧ :- Once you have found your ribbon’s colour match, return to dance the evening away and get to know them! 

DRESS CODE
We humbly ask our guests to adhere to the following colour codes for their masks:

-: ✧ :- 𝕷𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉'𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗 - Alabaster White masks worn by your helpful love hosts!

-: ✧ :-  𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖊 - Salmon Pink masks are worn by those who do not wish to partake in the Chasse but rather search for love on the dance floor alone!

-: ✧ :-  𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖉/𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉 - Emerald Green masks in honour of Esmond Reede’s signature colour and his passing. 

-: ✧ :- 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉/𝖂𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖉 - Sky Blue masks  For the couples who wish to just enjoy the masquerade without being asked to partake in any manner of courtship rituals. 
-: ✧ :- 𝕷𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖘 é𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖘  - Buttercup Yellow masks are asked to be worn by those too young to be courted but wish to simply enjoy the festivities!*

Otherwise, we sincerely hope our guests will dress to feel their best!

hands.gif

MC1bcGKwZtZZEKu6cNevnPn71Hjv6n7wXR26k4eufjRtbQnUukV8Gt2fYGTzn6qeysL6vX_58VNhKrvu3NnzxrMJTyjApsC7GNN_qed2bskyIr0Q0Jp3mYFpenRvZBdr9wj5XF5s

Signed,

Duke Eugeo de Astrea
8TBMXCPvu2juLu8xm4wmEYqu0JWAJlBm2fWUAtHxnp2SMro8Y0-yt9HW08phvR7sKnvemuwTtxZycWqgIFcbCEn4t1ZvSL3S0N7sD-Q_HFvkU4y0XcSLQBh7q6eTJAqR8y7j0QZI

Lady Aylin Reede de Astrea, Heir Apparent
Minister of Interior & Foreign Affairs
j7hhzDLl0imIttQCS0J79p3EqZwd6gHfqmLJx3Avk_i_amERZektCHE0XoKQxly9xo2ZII6picelGHHj27slG31Hnz9T-svqL9jIJSu6Nx5YPWcfeD9J-vaV7YI7VSn1XKCIA5al

Dr. Esmeralda Mariana Guenevere, 

Protector of the Hyspians,

High Council Member, Elysian Post & Postal Founder,

& Acting Chancellor of Culture
yMFLCrQqxABCKw8B20iAWxwv0itrllGev7VSgYZlDK4Ly86KdYNLVwBG3k446PJCNak5uz6LqPGWSU98Bq74nEd7ODJnUw_wFpEzDbsUpMKSVbo90TD271py2EXvEB80fYei6ZCW

Lady Leika de Astrea

k9JgRIQrvJbLtoNpsfWrYCvcQTUpkdp56UVIDXtRH30nfrAVjwb0-kpdnPdIE0RcZF67pkyJc3YpPSzWaX8BUq6Luq7XwirD8j9P-APtxycSUnUznv9VDzV_INnk1sCx0dWetWip

MC1bcGKwZtZZEKu6cNevnPn71Hjv6n7wXR26k4eufjRtbQnUukV8Gt2fYGTzn6qeysL6vX_58VNhKrvu3NnzxrMJTyjApsC7GNN_qed2bskyIr0Q0Jp3mYFpenRvZBdr9wj5XF5s

Spoiler

OOC: The Court of Love Masquerade will take place on Saturday, February 19 at 12 pm EST! 

ADDENDUM: * We do not wish to deter young characters from enjoying the party but strongly wish to adhere to keeping things above board. Underage characters will not be permitted to join the Chasse portion of the masquerade. Thank you for understanding and happy RPing! 

39 minutes ago, rukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But that's when the warclaim is...Im so sad

I

Spoiler

I FEEX! Come dance with me, then go click!

Leika smiles, under the missives that she could find, writing next to her name, "Locate me for a mask if you are in need!" before humming and grinning to herself. The idea of such a lovely event kept a pep to her step. Hearing her name, she would skip over to the familiar face with a smile, placing a mask over their face "well well well~ Don't you look dashing!- You must find me and save me a dance; otherwise, I would be Horribly distraught." 

Alona dances around her room to the music inside her head as she spins holding the missive close to her heart. She would skip around the Vanari house letting those know who are near "DEARYS WE HAVE A MASCARADE TO ATTEND! Oh, I should write to Sofiele. This would be perfect for my oem'ii!" Alona skips back to her room to write a letter to her daughter.

Frisket would read the missive and smile as she looked around for ruby but saw her sleeping in the couch with the family pet screowl....both fast asleep as she placed the missive in the children's room, wondering if they like to go with her too

Sofiele would read the missive as she arose from her sleep, upon her door way was the missive set in a letter, she opened it and sighed....as she shrugged 

"It can't be worst than last time....can it?"

The Empty Paladin keep would keep her echo as she walked out packing her bag to travel back to Elysium for another weekend to spend with her family, maybe even go to this ball

With a wince Oliver Solros dragged the missive off his desk, shaky hands lifting it in front of him. "I should get  Locke a mask..." He whispered, slowly crumbling the parchment into a ball - sheepishly allowing it to fall atop the floor. 

Edited by Fumi

There was a quick double take away from the old herbalist tome Mica was reading like it was a new religion when she caught sight of the title of the missive on her father's desk. A masked ball would definitely be interesting-- And there would be attending plenty of boys around her age whom she could watch since communication was usually difficult for those who didn't know hand sign. It would be like walking through a museum; Look but don't touch. But what would she wear to such an event? 

Standing tall and gently shutting the book to rest on Fitz' desk, the elven teen turned to where she took to stashing her pocket money with hopes of finding a mask and appropriate dress to wear. She wanted to partake, but maybe a blue mask would be safer...

(ooc)

Spoiler

image.jpeg.cb3a04b5bdeda957e041ea27bd31105f.jpeg

Esmée Gabrielle de Astrea wonders if she should go and write a letter to a certain someone...