The Maheral Simply Is

ImCookiie

"Ito Iyat'ante Haelun'or" uttered the elfess before secluding herself in a chamber in the Silver Citadel.

“Ay’Maheral” Uttered the elfess as she quickly headed into the depths of the ivory citadel, to her pen and paper. The Okarir scribing a document, never so quickly. 

ChildTea rolls to his room, inspecting the missive.

This is.. unexpected. I don't dislike it, persay. Maybe I'm being cautious.. but I have an instinctive dislike for any forms of absolute power. I hope that it goes well..

He puts the uneasiness to the back of his mind, starting to prepare for the party on Friday!

Edited by satinkira

"and so, the cycle of Haelun'or continues" echoed April, grey eyes scanning the silver city. "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya"

“Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya!” cried out the Okarir’mali of Haelunor. The ‘thill smiling brightly to the Maheral, one she herself has seen grow up ever since she was on her father’s council.

(delete please)

Edited by Gavin_

"Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya." Murmured an intrigued young mali'thill, his gaze scanning over the missive with curiosity. Though he did not fully understand the intricacies of this announcement, he couldn't help but muster a hopeful smile, putting his faith into the Maheral, most blessed!

"A wise decision, one that the council put much thought into, no doubt," Elarhil lowered the missive, turning to the mirror on his wall, he was aware of his stressed eyes and raised brow causing creases on his forehead, "Asul lente karinto, Elarhil!" He reassured himself and frantically smoothed out the lines with his fingertips.

"Ay'Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya" a tanned fisherman returns. "May she pursue wellness with good intent and protect our most beautiful democracy! Ay'Haelun'or! Ay' our Republic!"

"Look, it's my future wife" The Silver Lubba called out as he shows the missive to his fellow band members

6 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

"Look, it's my future wife" The Silver Lubba called out as he shows the missive to his fellow band members

Spoiler

MIKA WHAT IS THIS LMAO I CANT

8 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

The wedding planner grinned to the groom.

"Boss man, what does that mean in terms of me robbing high elves?" Pringle squeaked out at Mika as he looked up at him before scurrying off like the Musin he was.

The old elf Seth nods slowly as he reads the missive. He paused upon finishing it. "Aye. Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya." He stated within the streets of Haelun'or. "But I can't help but wonder what new lies the enemies will try to force upon the world. Such used to amuse me, but they have gotten so bad these last centuries."