๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Š [st altar destruction]

Northtitan

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Š

ย 

[!] A missive is sent to the four corners of Almaris,ย as a humble paladin in training sits in his room, with only a single candle to illuminate the letter he was writing.

ย 

ย 

CrestFull.png?width=709&height=662

ย 

โ€œAn Elven week ago, the Vigils of Light set out on a quest to rid the world of a blight that was left to fester far too long. On the far west side outside the walls of Elysium was a cave, the outside littered with gore and blood, and as a group of four Paladins went boldly into its depths, they were met with the sickening, rotten smell, and a foreboding presence. Vampires festered inside the cave, along with a pool of crimson blood: their altar. This cave was a place for them to harbor their curse, and let it spread to the rest of the Descendants of Almaris, The Vampire ilk tried their best to cease the cleansing ofย  their pool of crimson ichor, but had fallen to the devoted paladins without any signs of mercy.

But on that fateful night, a dear brother of mine was lost. A lone vampire with an alchemical explosive knocked him into a spike trap. Such unhonorable tactics should have been expected from the filthy creatures. Sadly, he sacrificed himself to save me, and as Vindicator Esmond Reede took my place in death and ascended to be with our Sunlit Lord to fight eternally against the foes of light; our group made sure that not a single one of these bloodsuckers would ever see the world outside this cursed cave again.

ย 

ย A fury descended onto the cave from the three Paladins in mourning, as a holy burning fire met the remaining Vampires along with their pool of blood, no doubt where they were given this curse. It was fortuitous justice that it was Esmondโ€™s widow who lobbed the potion of fiery fury I had given her and she who rended the murdererโ€™s head from their shoulders. The cave we were in looped back around to the inside of an extremely large, old tree; that hollowed out tree was the perfect kindling to burn the Vampires and lock them into their inevitable ashen tomb forever. The inside of the tree lit up in flames in mere seconds, the remaining Vampires quickly consumed in a fire fueled by vengeance,ย  rage, and honor. The cave was now cleansed, the spread of the plague of Vampirism snipped at one of its many roots, one avenue of corruption removed from the world.
ย 

The now Trio left the cave with their fallen brother in arms as it filled with smoke, leaving the bodies of the creatures behind to burn with their cursed pool. All that was left is the burnt husk of the tree and the ashes of the vampires left behind.

To any Vampyr that happens to be reading this, the ones that prey on the weak and innocent, who find joy in their sins, the ones that don't wish to be rid of the curse and instead find pleasureย  in it and the suffering of others, this is not just a warning, but also a promise; we will continue to snuff you out. The Light of the Sunlight Lord will shine down upon you, and when it does, I hope He is merciful and offers you a swift death,

ย 

ย 

Because I will not be so kind.

ย 

Southam

ย 

rouge-script.png

Aylin_Signature_Light.png

ย 

Spoiler

2022-02-12_08.png?width=1059&height=662

2022-02-12_08.11.09.png?width=1059&heigh

2022-02-12_08.01.33.png

Altar_Destruction2.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

[ooc] took me time to write this cause haha irl work go brrr. but anyways, even though its been a week, wanna thank MokoMochi, TeaWithCharbi, SpaceOddity for joining me on this vampire self teach altar event. wanted to thank Televanni for running it for us, and huge thanks to SpaceOddity for his sacrifice he didnt have to do. it was a reallyย fun event full of emotions and action and spooks. anyways, later nerds, ill catch yall in rp.

ย 

Edited by Northtitan
spelling :D

Alona lies awake in their bedroom looking over to her husband as he writes the letter. Her eyes only focusing on the flame of the candle as she recalls events. Quietly turning over, her mind flooded with thoughts on bettering the situation, so that no one in all of Almaris will experience such.

A Leal Wyrmstalker of the Lion's Prideย lofted a brow as such a missive landed upon her threshold - tender digits unfurling enscrolled parchment to glimpse the contents that lay within. A frown tugged at her lips at the news of a Brother's passing, but soon a tepid smile stretched across her lips.ย 

ย 

"A new flame burns - and so the younger folk of Sunlight aim to forge their own legends. I shall be watching these few with great interest..."

An ancient evil vacationing out from its glass coffin seethes and malds over today's news. Theย bloodline must grow.

2.png

The Paladin Widow had spent most of her days in agonized grief.ย However, when not replaying her husband's death over in her mind, justice's cool flame soothed her aching soul: there was no remorseย in throwing the bottle of flames.

ย