Amendments to the Articles of Urguan - v3.3.2

Terry

AL4Ul6zN7gzQchYFVcuGOLWoJePH7p5pp_awVVZRAZXjEz_86JfclHc7Ql2TV425LskOHF5Ag8OzGDgCrPYIC0ZRHB_YTFAX3z0P0wQBPrKOg2tqWDi9JBuTF2eXIx3VdMwhFEZ4

(February 19th, 2022)

ᚾᚨᚱᚺ-ᛞᚨ-ᚾᚨᚴᚺᚢᛗ'ᚢᚱ-ᛞᚨ

AMENDMENT TO THE ARTICLES OF URGUAN

ᛟᚱᚡᚢᛚ-ᚾᚨᚴᚺᛁᛗᛁᚱᚨᛉ

To My Fellow Dwedmar and fine Folk of the Grand Kingdom:

As stated per Article II, Section I - 5, “the Grand King shall hold authority over Sections II & III of Article II to change at his discretion in accordance with his supreme authority over the Royal Offices and Guilds.

It is with this statement that I, Grand King Ulfric Frostbeard, 33rd Grand King of Urguan, hereby exercise such authority to make two Amendments to Article II, Section II - The Royal Offices, and two Amendments to Article II, Section III - The Royal Guilds, of which will be detailed below and implemented upon the release of this missive.

With agreeance and support of the Grand Council of Urguan and the Lord Chancellor, may one amendment be made to Article I, Section I - Structure of the Grand Council.

In Regards to Article II, Section II - The Royal Offices:

To be Added:

4. Let there be the Grand Architect, head of all infrastructure and construction. 

To be Renamed:

6. Let there be the King’s Hand, main advisor to the King. -> Let there be the King's Hand, overseer of the Obsidian Guard.

In Regards to Article II, Section III - The Royal Guilds

To be Added:

The Omithiel Institute

To be Renamed:

The Workers' Guild -> The Working Guilds of Urguan

In Regards to Article I, Section I - Structure of the Grand Council

To be Added:

1. May the Grand Council vote to create and dismiss committees with a simple majority.

1. The Grand King and Lord Chancellor may propose the creation of committees to the Grand Council.

2. The Grand Council will give a mission for the committee to oversee.

2.1. The Grand Council may elect to provide the committee with a reasonable amount of powers/privileges to complete its mission.

3. The Lord Chancellor will appoint a member of the Grand Council or other government official to oversee the committee.

3.1. There must be a minimum of three members of a committee

4. A public declaration will be made after approval by the Grand Council.

5. The committee overseer will invite citizens of the Grand Kingdom to join the committee.

Further changes may be made in the future, pending review.

Narvak oz Urguan.

Grand King of Urguan, Lord of Clan Frostbeard,

Thane of Rhewenholm, Great-Grandson of Rhewen

10cacb7fda48bd5ba87d14f96f2a8c59.png