[COMPLETED] [Bounty] Grave-Robbing Menace

Joltastik

[!] Missives are posted over notice boards and pinned on walls alike within the confines of the City in the Sands, Kivdrona. They read the following:

"To all ye GOD's fearful,

D'ye not weep, to see your dead desecrated in such a manner?! For, I tell ye, a horrid and four-legged menace, big as a barn, lurks within Kivdrona's graveyard each night, swallowing the plague-bound cadavers inside the death pits whole! Naught but a bloody mess left of their decrepit flesh and bone!

GOD knows I've tried ta' reach the Clergy for help. They dinnae respond, they did! The guardsmen are too busy stacking bodies 'midst the plagued, so I turn to any who will offer. I've not much ta' pay, but I've plenty gathered over last winter and a good tongue fa' barter.

Rid me of this fork-tailed Daevil, an' I will pay ye roun' the three digits in minae! Find me at'e Prancing Camel.

Signed,

Archibald, Gravetender."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEibUPZ.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur of Caermad strokes his beard as he reads over the missive. “Interestin’.” he murmurs, pocketing the bounty flier within his satchel.

"This city will always unsettle me," spoke Edmond of Sava toward his fellow Hexers, gripping from a meat hook in his left hand the severed beak and wattles of a marred and grotesque Cockatrice, slain by members of the Creed within the plague-addled and corpse laden graveyard of the city of Kivdrona. "Though, the contract is done."