New to the server, need some friends to rp with.

JaneDoesThings_

Come to Fenn, we have a fair few people in your time zone if this is your normal hours. Hit me up on discord for an invite 👍 harold#6290

Howdy, I hope that you find a group you enjoy and get accustomed to our wonderful server. If you have any questions at any point then feel free to reach out to me @HogoBojo#0001 on Discord or HogoBojo in-game. Welcome to LotC! :)

2 hours ago, EmalizaJane_ said:

I have a character (Presra Worneth) who is a welf.

msg me on here or ig (EmalizaJane)

wtf I literally taught u how to use /sit and /walk am I not good enough to rp with??? pain.

1 minute ago, TryaxReck said:

wtf I literally taught u how to use /sit and /walk am I not good enough to rp with??? pain.

djfsdjfjsd no- i made this before you did that-

awee hihi!! If you ever are lookin for some rp The Fahkr oasis will gladly provide ; 3 my char's tea shop is loads of fun! if you ever need any other help feel free to msg me or any other Community team member. <3

Hi, I'm personally inviting you to come stop by the halflings sometime! They live in a place called Honeyhill in Haense. There have a lot of festivals and things like that which are great for making friends in roleplay or out of character.

12 hours ago, EmalizaJane_ said:

I have a character (Presra Worneth) who is a welf.

msg me on here or ig (EmalizaJane)

Trade Offer GIF - Trade Offer GIFs

I propose a trade. Come join the wild Cinged after having a read of this fine work: 

9 minutes ago, Gaius Marius said:

Trade Offer GIF - Trade Offer GIFs

I propose a trade. Come join the wild Cinged after having a read of this fine work: 

Go with this guy, he's cool

Edited by satinkira