Lets talk about -1's

JoshBright

20 hours ago, ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ said:

[snip] long as they provide a valid point and aren't just "-1 lol" tier replies 

[snip]

-1 lol

-1 i tried to open a random chest and discovered that this JoshBright person owned it, not happy, was very disruptive to my immersion 🤬

For some reason in this server some people love to bully others and make them feel bad :( Toxicity is a big problem (and conflicts and wars bring the worse of our community -I do not think some people are mature enough to face wars and conflict-).

Mid post, -1

Spoiler

I’m just ******* with you don’t take this seriously

17 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

your mod application made you soft

watch me 

watch me transform 

give us back snow elven racial status and our nation that you stole when you were a corrupt admin 

if your allowed to give a +1 and just say great homie and thats it  you should be allowed to leave a-1 with just as short and vauge message to it.
however if theres a +1 there should be -1  it goes hand in hand, if a player really think that guy A should not become mod that player should be allowed to  issue his point of view on why.

Or simply take the staff apps off from free for all view and make them a private sublet forum where staff itself can look and comment their view and make a stand from there