π•Ώπ–π–Š π•±π–Žπ–“π–†π–‘ π•²π–”π–”π–‰π–‡π–žπ–Š {PK}

CaffeinatedCrow

"Sometimes a Flower is just a Flower, and The best thing It can Do for Us is to Die."
~Tissaia De Veris

Warning; Triggering Scene/Theme- Proceed with Caution.

Spoiler

Β 

All was silent behind the mountains of Urguan. To the small forming town of Huaven, a returning 'Ghost' appeared- riding a White Stead instead of her fallen Black Stead. She hummed a tune as she would dismount and enter her old home. Fond memories of what used to be her life flashed before her- A loving Fiance, two beautiful daughters, and a home filled with pets.Β 

Undoing the bandage upon her eyes- she lets her Golem eyes look upon her empty home. A somber expression befalling her as she sighed to herself.Β 

Β 

Rain had started to fall outside her house-
"What a beautiful tragedy..."
She croaked- voice now aged with time.

A small chuckle escaped, and she would quietly empty her satchel. The book and quill her last items to be brought into her hands, and items she would use as she made one last note- one last page.

Β 

"To those that find me in my home-
Let it be known I was once a woman of strong faith and courage.
I am now but merely a shell of what I once was.
Let my body be burned or let it be buried, yet let it not be looked upon in sadness.
I was too weak to continue, and even weaker to face anyone I left behind.
However, know I loved you all, and know I am sorry. Please- Forgive me.
I loved you, and I will forever continue to love you.Β 
Now with me and my feathered friend- we shall see those that have passed, and perhaps find peace once more.
I love you all
Take care-

Sincerely, Meredith Nazenna Horisp."

A small, yet weak, squawk was made from Gaelach- the Raven that had lived alongside Meredith from the near beginning. The woman smiled softly to the avian,
"We shall find peace once more- my friend..."

The avian merely hopped towards Meredith, and would rest in her lap. The woman gently petting the bird as she kneeled in the middle of her bedroom.
"We'll see Sergai...Anika....and so many more once again Gaelach...Perhaps even Grandmother and my mother..."
Meredith says softly, before grabbing her MasterCraft Cane and twisting.
This revealed two Rapier-Like swords.
Setting one down, she brought the other up- aiming the tip of her sword to her heart as bloody tears ran down her face.

"May we be with the earth...and let our souls be free..."

Meredith retorts, yet before she could pierce her own heart- another presence grabs the sword in kind, and would push the sword into her chest for her...

Meredith Nazenna Horisp;
Born; FA 1789 (April 5th, 2021)
Died; SA 64 (February 22nd, 2022)(Age 71)

Any animals Meredith owned would run free- going back to the forests-
Gaelach the Raven would rest upon her master's lap, for now the two would find their final rest together once and for all.Β 
(Should you want the Screowl and/or Arctic wolf- DM me on my discord- you must have known Meredith however.)

Meredith_Horisp.png

Screenshot_2022-01-12_031820.png

Author's Note;
Meredith was a character I had for a long time- she was my second character and one with the most development out of all my characters. I loved her deeply, she was growing old, and her story was quite readily over. I hope that to those that interacted with her will tell her story- for IΒ stupidly made a book and didn't make copies lmfao. Point is, I hope she was a character many could remember. I loved her, and I think it is time to let her rest.

from a distant village where only a few know of her whereabouts Sionnach receivesΒ the dark news, the missive in her hand detailing the scene found. a frown etched into her face,Β 

"another one... the family grows smaller by the year"Β 

attempting to keep a level voice in the semi crowed tavern.Β 

she rises and slinks off into the night, westward.Β 

Β 

A masked figure would solemnly lean on his staff as he stared at the ocean beyondΒ Huaven. The wind that found its way through the Urguani mountains would pull at his cloak. "A shame I wasn't able to get to know you better. May the Afterlife rid you of your troubles." he said quietly beforeΒ disappearing between the trees.

A teenage elven girl sits on a table in the tavern of Elysium, hands moving up and down the strings of an old lute.Β With the aid of the melodic sound of rain hitting against stone coming from outside the doorways, Andora Guenevere played a slow tune on the instrument that had once been held by a wonderful, strong woman, without even knowing that she'd passed away.

Synalli had entered her home. She was the only one that lived there, now. The half-elf gone upstairs to cook herself a meal, when she saw the bleeding, and now dead, figure on the bed. It didn’t take her long to realize who it was. β€œM… MAMA!” She cried out, rushing over to the lady and clinging onto her, β€œMom… mom please- MAMA!” Clutching onto the bloodied fabrics her mother wore, she let out a pained wail. It could be heard around the town of Huaven- and she continued to sob and sob. Her sheep came up to her at one point, nudging her. She had been there all day, refusing to let go of her mother’s corpse. First, her abusive mother had died, and next… her genuine, caring mother? Synalli didn’t know many people, or know anyone at all, really;Β she still had her adopted family… but not anymore.

Β 

Eventually, she got up, wiping away her tears. Perhaps she’d go find Sion, or someone else to help bury her mother’s body, as well as Meredith’s crow companion.Β 

A wood elf sitting at a tea house sighed as he looked into his cup of green tea "I remember a time were we shared a cup of tea at the farm house....and some bird seed. I hope what ever awaits them treats them well." with that he would then sip his tea and go back to his work having having a moment of silence for the both of them

Roylan G SirameΒ Β had been taking a sip of a sweetened up of tea within the morning, the honey drizzled through the mixture to give it a touch of sweetness to his breathe to give the morning a delightful and warm tingling taste of sweetness. Yet. For some reason this morning the taste was bitter on his tongue. No matter how much honey he added upon the tea the taste was still bitter, and cold upon his tongue and yet alas, he couldn't understand why. IncomprehensionΒ settled within his mind as his eyes cast outwards to the walls that lead into the forests, into the lands around. A settling sense of sorrow starting to dredge itself up from within him for a reason he couldn't understand. And may never. But somehow, in some way. The soul of the man wept for a friend who passed in a place his eyes couldn't see.Β