To Die [PK Post]

Gavin_

For everything I did, he still died.

ChildTea reads over the missive to Haelun'or. 

I tried so hard. I told so many people that Braxus had nothing to do with it, yet.. Yet it still happened..

But it's not my fault. Braxus is right; I am being used as an excuse to wage war. An unjust war. It is the fault of Ivarielle and Fenn. 

He stares at the missive, setting it to the side of his desk; pinning it to the wall.

They will pay for this.

Edited by satinkira

Kalenz Ni'leya stood besides the body of his beloved maln, tears began forming in his eyes as he whispered a few words one final time. 

”To join Larihei in her eternal rest is part of the cycle of us all.” Laurir An’asul would idly comment as the contents of the letter were published, the elfess would light a candle next to her window. “You served well Ni’leya, your service never forgotten. Now is your time to rest, together with Haelun.” The Okarir concluded, for a brief moment the elfess allowed herself to mourn the loss — just for a moment — before the never ending duties of a councillor would catch up to her. 

Spoiler

I want to pvp and kill Braxus 

Rain fell from above the Silver State; nature mourned for the loss of so many lives. An umbrella protected an elfess robed in blue from becoming soaked by the pouring of tears from the sky. She had just heard the news from her adopted haelun, Ayliana

Standing in front of the Ni'Leya home, Cailin Ni'Leya remained still. "Was it really worth it, Uncle? To die a futile death? To allow them your life? Look at what they've done to our walls." Her fierce gaze remained forward. "You cried 'Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya'... and yet when we met last, before my tears for you had dried, you were cursing out an outsider... and here we are."

Bitterly, the oem'ii turned on her heel and left, wisps of fabric flowing behind her with each step. The hem of her robes became soaked by the puddles under her feet. She would return home - Home to Miryaris.

Spoiler

I want to kill Braxus (Ticofaidh_Ar_La). Literally kill Braxus (Ticofaidh_Ar_La). No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Braxus. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Braxus (Ticofaidh_Ar_La). Killing Braxus (Ticofaidh_Ar_La) could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Braxus, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Braxus then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Braxus. I want to kill Braxus, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Braxus is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Braxus side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Braxus every day and say "Yup, that's me." I can practically see killing Braxus every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Braxus. I chuckle softly as I'm assured every day that I want to kill Braxus.

On a real note though, thank you for welcoming me to the Haelun'or community and letting me join the Ni'Leya family. It was great getting to roleplay with you and hang around. I'm excited to see what comes next.

Thomas Venice would set the letter down "Man...cant say I knew the guy well, unfortunately. But from what I heard he was motivated and a good leader. Stuck around a long time which...I cant decide is a good or bad thing. Casted whack teleporty magic on me once and I got some of it in my mouth, didnt taste good but you know we laughed about it and stuff. A shame we never got drunk or high together while fishing. May your soul rest in peace."

The missive reached the banished elf. . .

"I see.."
He spoke, reaching out a hand to an abyssal black greatsword. Handing it to the middle of three armoured people infront of him.

"Time is nigh, fetch me Taevas. . . the tea child"

Karirimir  so spoke.

@satinkira @DrunkPapaBear @Acostrob @Air

An elfess -- the 'Silver Drake' -- sneers down at the missive, a blade firmly grasped in one hand and a whetstone in the other. She dragged the dagger across its surface, sending sparks into the air as its edge was filed away at.

" . . . Good. One nuisance down! Mmm ... I need to join up with ol' Silver Lubba and hunt me some Haelun’orians!"

Irelia Ni'leya, the youngest daughter of Braxus Ni'leya was foreign to showing her emotions, yet a day so dreadful would be her exception.  She simply stepped out of the Ni'leya Manor dressed in black from head to toe; occasionally wiping the few tears that made way down her cheeks "No-, no-no" She could only mutter to herself as she would begin to set up a Vigil for her father outside of the Artisan Guild. There would be candles lit and flowers arranged varying in different types and colors.

Irelia would fall to her knees; cupping her face with her hands as strong sobs escape the mourning women-

Another great son of Larihei perished today. Oh to know the truth amongst the foes, to feel the heart and weep. For each loss of elven life is a loss to the world. 

A wise statesman, a wise soldier. To die in defense of our sacred state... An act most righteous. May you meet your ancestors in the next life, and may the end of our enemies come by the torch 

OOC: im sorry you had to pk, Gavin.  Like super sorry.  it sucks.  

*virtual hugs*

A grizzled elf in the lands had heard of what transpired in Haelun'or, and while he had little sympathy for his fairer cousins, he does vaguely recall serving with one named Braxus all those centuries ago under Serva Rose. He now sits around the crackling fire in Nevaehlen while many others slumber, flask in hand and a smoldering cigar in the other. Having time to think about the events of the world he raises his drink a little, a salute from one old warrior to another.

Spoiler

We never really RP'd at all back in Anthos but I figured I'd give a nod, from one oldhead to another, especially someone who remembers Serva, lmao