Lubba Keep Lawyers
A Law Firm for any nation!
7th of The Deep Cold, Year 64 of the Second Age.

AT9cBj6Cn5qYm6NE8I59YdzFvK0teZB7tDIUp5AHpsMi_kv2PhVEofkGqDDqRqLof0f4D1VllgfFp7TPh3Nwx_117aiMN_g6oBQfDisJ57818BopTwIpRyplLFOReAZfMaNY6-Za

As of today, we would like to announce our services are available to anyone in any nation with enough time available. We will defend you against any claims or accusations for the right payment discussed beforehand privately.

CONTRACT US!

If one were to contract The Silver Lubba Band or the Lawyer division specifically, we will defend you in your case and often offer a personal detail of guards to ensure the safety of our clients and our most esteemed lawyers of Lubba Keep Lawyers. Prices for hiring are negotiable and usable for any nation or notable settlement with a law system in place.

Eshtael Keeps Balance, Eternal We Stand.

signed,

The Silver Lubba
Mika Anarion, Lawyer of Lubba Keep Lawyers
Jon Snowell, Lawyer of Lubba Keep Lawyers
Hogo Bojo, Lawyer of Lubba Keep Lawyers
Pringle, Lawyer of Lubba Keep Lawyers

"An excellent victory for the Lubba Keep Lawyers to be sure, with many more to come!" Hogo Bojo would say with a grin on his face towards his fellow Lawyers before chugging some Carrion Black in celebration.

"They didnt even know what hit them" the esteemed Lubba Keep Lawyer Jon Snowell proclaimed during the after-trial celebration.

Lord Tarathiel would smile “I think I know who to call if I ever need representing. They really did well in that trial!”

Pringle would grin widely at his fellow lawyers. "I simply win, be it battles or court cases." The ten year old Musin said, before chugging some Carrion Black of his own.