danny's resignation [ask anything]

D A N N Y

Although we didn't know each other for long, I am glad that I got the opportunity to meet and become friends with you. I'd also like to take a brief moment to thank you for also being a friendly face in the Community and for your contributions towards the Moderation and the Community Teams. Just don't be a stranger, feel free to pm me if you ever wanna talk or game. o7 Enjoy retirement chief.

You were an excellent moderator and a genuine joy to be around both in voice as well as in-game during my time as both a player and a moderator. Whether it be helping with ticket load or dealing with situations, you were always there willing to offer a helping hand that was refreshingly always trying to make an experience better for the players involved. 

I sincerely hope that you have fun and are given everything that your friendly nature and great spirit deserve. Good luck in the future, and farewell. 

Love you man, hope you genuinely get what you want from the world :)) 

it’s yo oyster n s***

kissing u on the lips rn

Barely knew you for the time you returned but every interaction was always pleasant. Thanks for that, take it easy man.

you will be missed. you were quite based. the only mod in a long time i did not want to immediately pugsy.

Didn't know you that long but you were always a cool dude, always enjoyable interacting with you and sad to see you go, but you do you and enjoy life. I'm sure every skin auctioneer is in despair right now with you leaving for the time being.

P.S I still plan on going broke at your food place.

farewell, danny! genuinely, i appreciate your commissions and they've made me happy. thank u, and i hope you've enjoyed them (ᵔ◡ᵔ) !

My mod buddy, best of luck in the future my man. Was a pleasure chatting with and working alongside ya o7 you a real one Danny, god speed

Now this. This is a character arc. 

o7 Danny. Thanks for answering all my mod questions <3

Sad to see you go man. I hope life treats you better when you're away from this place and I wish you luck. Every interaction I've had with you has been enjoyable, and I've loved having you around. 

Thank you for everything, it's been great.