danny's resignation [ask anything]

D A N N Y

You’ve been one of my best pals on the server, Danny, and I wish you only the best as you step away from the server. Let the world come to you, king.

Edited by Quantumatics

Take care man, know you are loved and cared about. Remember to drink water and take care of yourself. Pms are always open if you wanna talk. oxox

I'll miss u <333 thank you for all your hard work dude, we love you

godspeed man

love you danny

thank you for all the help you have given me, if you wanna stay in touch you got my discord D:

I am sad to see you go ;-;

Thank you for being an awesome friend Danny. You really have helped me out during my time in the Ferrymen and Myrine and I am so glad that you are moving on and enjoying life. One day I'll visit the cool taco shop :D but thank you for the amazing time and the laughs. Remember when nothin is shaken bacon to say not a thing chicken wing.

We rarely spoke and not out of any discontent from my end; I think we just didn't run into each other through our gameplay. I always have and will consider you one of the most level-headed and laidback players, so keep being fly.

Punk Americana GIF by The Offspring

1. i didnt read ur post, buddy

2. welcome home, pal

3. took you long enough, friend

4. how about you craft yourself some women, homie

- your great friend Mickaelhz, yours forever

(this spoiler contains a picture of masouri's hairy feet)

Spoiler

you looked. slipped up

can't believe i saw this post so late, you were one of my favourite people on lotc. hope life treats you well my man