ON HEXERS - BEWARE

ScreamingDingo

"What the **** is the Gwnieverian Retrieval Organization?" the Lord Brae ponders over a double vodka tomato juice, thinking of his limited run-ins with the Hexgirls.

As the news was spread around, Alec closed his eyes and gave a shaky sigh, clutching his two infant sons close. He spoke warily, eyeing the forest for the amber-colored eyes which haunted his nightmares. He brushed his hand against his maimed face, product of that Edmond's crossbow bolt.

"Dey won' take ye, de Hexer's ain' goin' take ye. Ah'll make shure o' tha'..." 

He kept watch that night, making sure that the baby-snatching monster hunters would not come for his own. He wouldn't have been able to sleep, anyways.

Edited by TryaxReck

A certain flaxen individual would bob his head, eyes scanning over the paper, a black hat surmounted over his brow. There, he'd stop at the listed 1,000. A gloved hand would scratch as his chin, where he would peer beside he. 

"That's quite a price." He'd sound "Enough for 6 months of meals, yes?" He'd direct towards the smaller figure. @venclair

image.thumb.png.9873b8ffc151f4fd7bdaa6bb5ef67835.png

"Hrm? What's this?" Masuo of Yamatai, the resident Oyashiman Hexer, who's lineage extends from the Horns of Yamatai, furrows his brows upon reading the warning. "Really wish people would stop speaking for mine. And only 100 minas? I'm worth at least 250. Perhaps even 500." 

8 minutes ago, Venomous_Kun said:

"Hrm? What's this?" Masuo of Yamatai, the resident Oyashiman Hexer, who's lineage extends from the Horns of Yamatai, furrows his brows upon reading the warning. "Really wish people would stop speaking for mine. And only 100 minas? I'm worth at least 250. Perhaps even 500." 

Kuku da Red Menace glances over at Masuo when he starts speaking to himself again. She is confused. With a single shake of her head she resumes cooking.