The Parley upon The Branded

ScreamingDingo

Environment Concepts — SUPRATIO

Below is the last of a set of missives that have been exchanged publicly between Almaris and this off-shore entity. 

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/210348-a-refutation-of-the-hexer-%E2%80%98threat%E2%80%99

They find their way circulating upon the docks of cities, with a few addressed towards the City of Savoy.

@Milenkhov

NGavg_9N5tREqYKA2PoDt7KnTNDW3oQUtGDJeKANU1SRI4zivATXZ-czBn1Ri6Ry8QcVYRL2bIi-OAyOe-VZGLsCT2iTXPvIbvruXAFPW-wYGtrsxHbLwZfGHhjohLeOyeE9S_E

zKFwJUpLy4Fhdv9RQSDXjV_YKGP7ijN_I2sFgoHicwFb30vcnNivrq7_jxdAuuI9L1nXH4axS5e--MJ6_hGIe7xzUwknFFwl5DV1iO2YIqW3_i_6PIIoFZUx3OOh8_txsUSKOVE

To Lucien the First, Inheritor of the Justice of Ashford.

I write to you with your own extended support that has been demonstrated to the entities that we search for. To see that these rulers have outlawed such actions for many to take for coin confuses me, but so do many customs that spill forth from these shores. For what I simply offer, is advice and help for you to understand the history of the groups you serve. Those of the Marked Men, instrumental within the early years of the Empire for assassination of dissidents and the suppression of folk. Those that were branded, aligned with malignant forces prior to the Mordskovian Disaster. The lands of Athera tell many stories, especially those that were stained with the various schools that followed.

With as such, I hold no authority truly for those I represent. I simply head to these lands to finish a grudge that was meant to be settled upon the grounds that followed. The Hexer is an omen, and I shall explain as to why to your court, to your public people. With such, I shall send a single man to your throne to petition to you about our cause which is true and just. I expect no ill harm to come to my own man, so I trust you entirely with a comrade upon this exchange to understand the trifles that you exude upon protecting these criminals.

To write with such flurry and poise against those who lead those of great statecraft is a folly I shall not win, hence I do ask for such an obligation for us to, here our cause. Our man shall march to your court on the 66th Year of the Second Age, upon the Great Harvest. [Saturday, March the 12th, 7pm EST]. I do wish to ensure that you understand why we come to these lands aiming to purge such entities from your grasp. There are many things that those with crowns upon their heads do not see within their mirrors, but many lurk. The binds of Dee, hold many upon and twist their necks until they snap. I wish to eradicate these binds from your people and yourself, to allow yourself to live free away from the omen of destruction that lies with the sheltering of these folk. They must either tear apart from the name of the Marked Men, or be persecuted as such.

I await to have my compatriot see you and present our evidence. I will place his life in your hands and shall hope the hospitality is not met with daggers that plunge within their heart. If any others of Humanity wish to hear this cause, they shall be allowed. Though, this declaration is aimed at those that house them within the view of their capital. 

The ever-blue follows their strides, do not allow the cycles to repeat.

Richard Elgan, 

Head Knight of the Gwynieverian Retrieval Organisation

zKFwJUpLy4Fhdv9RQSDXjV_YKGP7ijN_I2sFgoHicwFb30vcnNivrq7_jxdAuuI9L1nXH4axS5e--MJ6_hGIe7xzUwknFFwl5DV1iO2YIqW3_i_6PIIoFZUx3OOh8_txsUSKOVE