Last Will and Testament Of Erik var Ruthern [PK]

Anne Caroline will miss yelling at that old general for never paying his taxes on time. She lifts a glass of gin in his honor as she sat within her office one late night.

Valentina vas Ruthern could be found sobbing in her room, tightly holding onto her sister, Valerie. Her sobs echoed from the chambers and throughout the hallways of the manor..

”Ria.. Grandpapej is gone.. he is gone.. I loved him so much, he was the best grandpapej in all of Alamaris..”

She held the missive with her hands, always rereading the sections with her and her sister’s name. 

“He said he loved us very much Ria… and he left his medals to us… I’ll keep trying to make grandpapej proud from the Seven Skies..”

Her voice shaking and tears continuing to run down her face as she went to go see her Papej and hug him.. as she knew he needed it too. 

@Blah_26 @PapaCaliente

Sır Alexander Antler "The Stag Would simply look at the letter a tear falling off right his eye to the letter. He would think about all the decades he spent with the General. He would then get a bottle of rakı and drink it all, frustrated and angry "At least a Darkwood isn't the new General. Lets see if this young talent will be able to serve the Empire as great as Erik Ruthern and D'Arkent
Rakı Sevenler - Home | Facebook

Michael O'Rourke gives his general a flourished salute when he arrives in the Seven Skies.

Lieutenant Joseph Beckett would sit in his office, reading the letter to the army. After he finished said letter he would just stare at the door for minutes, almost expecting the deceased general to walk in as he sometimes did. After minutes of silently staring at the door his head would fall, his gaze meeting his desk. Being alone in his trusted office, his eyes would water and he would let the tears freely fall. 

The aging officer would remember that day nearly fifty years ago when he stepped into the generals office after his conscription. The general was just a captain back then and the talk that followed had changed his life. He would think about it often, but now with the man gone, he just had to remember it. The man would finally lift up his head to stare at the ceiling, as if he could almost see the deceased generals spirit "You were always my captain, my general, the man I would follow without question. Now you're gone and the bright light on top of the ISA is gone..." the man would take a deep breath before muttering again "I meant the words I said during pay. I hope you find your well earned rest in the Seven Skies. I will join you one day..." The mourning man would then grab a cup and a bottle of wine, serving himself a cup of wine, which was maybe odd, given the man usually never drank any alcoholic beverages... He would recall many of the moments he had experienced with the general in the past fifty years, silently mourning the man he so greatly respected.

As Night ceased upon the day break, Nicole would be carrying Sebastian Teufel in her arms, trying to rock the young infant back to sleep. She received the missive from a pigeon, upon setting her child back in his cradle; Nicole unwrapped the missive open....reading its contents it bewildered her. In shock- Nicole Sapphire Teufel ,a person who fought along the general himself, who sought by his example, who gave her the shot she needed to create the ISN, also saw a relic of the Empire.....truly become a relic, her heart sank as she sank in her seat, staring at the ISA and ISN Flag  in her room, standing in front of it, she would solemnly finish reading, as she scrolled up and set it to her side. A strong salute came out of her other arm- raising her arm forward and then back up to her forehead, setting her thumb aside to her index finger, turning her palm forward and gently placing it near the corner of her forehead. A  tear drop down her cheek, but giving no quarter to her emotions, she kept her baring as a sigh followed after.

"By bones and barrows, vy made us strong, long have peace, general"

"My grandfather and him did not see eye to eye. Neither him or my father spoke about it much but it would be unfair to dismiss the man's achievements, regardless of his loyalties. Competent, noble and loyal to a fault - as any worthy Ruthern ever was or will be." The General's distant cousin and Haeseni counterpart would muse to his wife, Marie @sarahbarah, once the two had received news of Duke Erik's passing at a ripe old age. 

He loitered by the fire in their room, gazing into the flames that licked at cracked stone. The Northern Duke contemplated the nature of his family and how despite past troubles, the two branches had more in common than what separated them. "Marie, I think it's time we put the differences of a bypass generation to rest. What would you say to hosting them here, in Vidaus, once the war is over?"

Major Sir Robert Galbraith an already near broken man sat down once more at his desk within Rivia. Moments later a guardsman marched in to deliver the Viscount a missive. Slowly reading over it the elderly man's hands began to tremor. Placing the missive back upon his desk he glanced at it for a moment. Despite the General's health not being the most stable throughout his years the elderly Viscount was no doubt taken aback by the news. A long time comrade, friend and mentor; the General was one of the last members of the ISA's old guard in which Robert valued most. Erik Var Ruthern was one of the finest Officers and Generals to grace the ISA no doubt it was not just a personal loss Robert felt. Secluding himself in his study Robert reflected, mourned and grieved. The elderly Major did not take this loss lightly. 

Dame Viktoriya raises her glass to the sky -- sitting alone amidst a cold and somber night.

"Farewell ... And good riddens, old comrade. Te' Darkwoods rule o'er the army again . . . Good! Good."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.