Our Haelun'or Beckons

tD8GerRMQPHP7OBYG91DEd81sHVnWMQ-Di2jxgC3ZX45z9jsWzt6ikivzGV1Wn6WgPgPoSiVXPQxI5QfVWMWw52K7ghhqrl623Sg6yBJnCs1bS-q5SdO1ZWwTcPS4WjpVvGwdFYl

7aclmZx-RaHIkvAYugHa3XVrAUvrVt-gY6EQbuMRu9gxJrGcAc_ls7yI868NvmLsRwTvD6fIqMFWddlYeZZa-MXyK1_Lve-peKAhBM4qqa6x6E0gGcFMV4Ck6l7qaxNh3iBjNG32

mPV6-H38C_T14b12BIXgFzudxL0aFQGf9d2hzAMVE1pd9O3-sZ04HibjfA27zCdtRv939EQ3uoxEqbKOl1tTXgCAqHYA7eMD8ldBfBcrmSHkz0MG5Pibe-AQdNs6buw4qctSs9Es

Our Haelun'or Beckons

An Announcement to the Silver State of Haelun’or

As Issued from the Most Blessed, Maheral Elesia Elervathar

22nd of Snow's Maiden, Year 66 of the Second Age

At the beginning of Haelun’or, our Citadel arose from dirt and debris — guided in the footsteps of our ancestors and most blessed bloodlines — to create our home, our refuge from the monsters of the realm, our blessed bastion of knowledge, progress and health. Our efforts in the Silver State of Haelun’or have been to unite and reconstruct a sense of allegiance to the motherland, an unwavering understanding of our culture and ancient traditions. Now, our diligent quest is to rebuild a harmonious state for the mali’aheral, an ambition to overcome the inherent issues of the past. Mali’thill continue to return home, to find peace, progress and health.

7SzAoxjdj0nU3MJbrWXJzN4RkOvVyAWo2PMVuPTvVVkkbxI-QdEQ9NJ65CpJ_R-oP_fwTp9SgE3ml93NHL6q4RKESYXA6b0KoemcuV47lViP7RPIbadP9mN1fKj67a8wdfP7mJfl

Unity, as is purity, is disrupted when infidelity and tormenting weakness prompts derelict and unfounded peace in contrast to principle and ethic. And so, our Haelun’or beckons thee, blessed children. Our architects, diplomats and medics. Our tavernkeep, butcher and artist. Our guardians of knowledge and people, our soldiers silver-clad until the bitter end. The Elervathar Council is rebirthed and headed towards undiscovered realms of progress. Will you travel alongside us? A decade of conflict has plagued our motherland, our marbled Citadel and evergreen forests. We gather now, for the betterment of our Blessed State and her vision. Come together, Mali'thill.

The Blessed Child,

Maheral Elesia Elervathar

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

Spoiler

Hail, friends of Haelun'or.

An exclusive publication to the population of the Silver State of Haelun’or, beckoning applications for positions within the Silver Council and others amongst our different factions and institutions. Alongside a response, feel free to include art and/or models of characters to create the most authentic environment possible.

Don’t forget to upvote, comment, like & subscribe to our channel.

Zn2fNuojCQsbjAnXYdDEWV3KZ9VyLi9u1z6efYxCiWiqBRJsaSoRjTJEYk_m7cuy-2vf3qehYV2refYB6lxDm83UWkxSS53S4IZhKmVrdEGy5wYR9AQJobGDhkGEDK_b5htCupOV

Leithedir An'asul would put his own nomination posters around the city of Karinah'siol, before delivering a copy to the Maheral directly.

wy7PMn2puNVOh2oIOSjnL8LGsrKfhiToO-HNuP2r3IUZGFDWdUl0t1sDSbRU-SMDQjl6kHrMFvabZ1Pp7740wm0XM2Q4mJ4J22kF-D-nZfvvPWuS683pXhL5AGRNop_z8K-k-FNE

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

“Blessed lliran, I, Elarhil Sullas, am honoured on this day to announce my candidacy for Okarir’maehr. 

As an avid reader, habitually I am found amongst the towering spruce bookcases of the Eternal Library, studying works of old and new. Regrettably, in recent years, these bookcases have gathered dust. Many have gone without access to the knowledge they seek, which is utterly unacceptable for me, for it is my belief that those making due effort to learn deserve to have the resources available. It causes unthinkable grief that if it continues to go uncared for, neglected by Mali’aheral, the Eternal Library well may become viewed as irrelevant.

I wish for all to see and revere the Eternal Library as I do; vast, imposing and unrivalled.

In the position of Okarir’maehr, I will be readily available to help those with queries regarding the Eternal Library. I will create work for those who wish to contribute to the state by upkeep of our great bastion of knowledge. My passion for insight is the reason I will soon be revealing a program which will provide oem’ii, as well as adults who desire to partake, the capability to learn a wide range of skills and gain wisdom. I will alter the library in part to create space for weddings to take place. Furthermore, I will arrange trade with other libraries to further expand the collection of books in the Eternal Library.

Ahern ito nae’leh for your attention. I hope my words are reassuring that I will be a favourable Okarir’maehr. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.”

X0Ziob0tl79g_WkXPYFcyLEDmh5vSm5fstnzUf557QnUPPiLJ-D_fE068NNIgzDUN3yKcQ27bvS7CzRGhh-ENuVZ3yDUXoGxXjAcMso9OgwP7lKmQRu8696I5eFi0PxamXUjwHCH

QiM6pHmnEfSs8UZPL3lcvp9yM-EadQ8XeZNHamgE9DUlweFqhd-sKiVtmPISVDl8kuaxYf-J8tlJNcDIvkhs3geuSoynJzfBxcLSXwx7rttJLKdYP70sKjgkbbyEIU4FuvBtYYEI

EF6JtsRiHziq5X-_QiKUI3IsTw8dD_gO7UqK6Jk5OGJi8mYUni_2pzTnkIHcAc-LhPGsRi77l5hZ7uPIfqHUcMa7COUh-8_ru-ENv8EEFnwu6Veb-tBzhzVnRm4HR1wvYihHGeK1QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

LmmDNCVgYudnzY8WJqo0lV9jesBwnwi4Ib_Xv784ATH6XKqU5Xxxch_z8f00HfNYCGKU_8V_-MrDYYViSoZfH1kq9guXjVn9l-lPh-9aPqlgdsXHu7-8QdRckXavhVvEEY1Epgku

QL3l_ZyjbequFRsy5YUuIh3xWFvOck2xJf3I7tw_T4u_1La6z3gMqqL6uKHDbsvRb2BM0wjruXDfiPe6KZdEfmhAXliCv6BkwtlmqDzKo7f49RF03POeJ0yr81yq8JE5IVc5X_Cm

A change of pace: A nomination for Okarir’san

An announcement of nomination campaign

Issued from Citizen A’eollaja Ello’janna-Valwynn

To the most blessed council of Okarir in servitude to our nation, do I write this announcement towards. Haelun’or has been the center of achievement and advancement in the world of Maheral and its peers, as it has stood bastion to the very beauty of scholarly pursuit, prosperity, and culture for a millennia. My only wish was that I was born sooner to have witnessed more of our rich history with my own two eyes. However, I have witnessed within the past decade the slow decline with our state and the rest of the world. With threats on all angles, whether jealousy, resentment, hatred or other, the Silver State has suffered blows and the glaring daggers of the world around it, from our peers of the elven world, to the valah of the west. To our great regret have we now seen our peers take arms and invade through this gleaming, holy city of silver, and shattered the long standing gate that not only stood as our protection, but our tomb that sheltered us from the world around us. 

To this, I am announcing my campaign as a servant to this nation as Okarir’san. Far too long has the silver city run with a ‘tortoise’ doctrine to our neighbors. We have remained placid and sheltered, and for this, I cannot stay silent to allow ourselves to fall to our fate without communication in this world.

For those that know my character of integrity, scholarly understanding, charisma and upstanding character in this nation need no introduction, but to those that require a deeper understanding of my relevant skills, I will ascribe them below.

-Deep understanding of foreign cultures: I have long since the moment I could walk on my own ventured across the continent to observe, study, and learn from the world outside our realm. From Yong Ping, to Fenn, to Haense, I have studied the peoples and their cultural behaviors and understanding. For this matter, I believe I am far more advanced and upstanding to act as the face of diplomatic affairs of our nation, while retaining the very nature of our cultural ties.

-Scholarly history: I am a scholar by profession and a deep appreciator of various levels of knowledge, having submitted different works to the eternal college of my own writing and testaments to my level of knowledge and intellect. For this I would make a well trained speaker who can speak for the nation with grace and clarity.

-Dedication: A a scholar I can gaze upon the city and see a true slump within the history of our great nation state, and while my only regret is that I could not live more of my life in this city being born earlier, I feel a deep desire to restore our nation into the light of all its true dignity. I will work tirelessly to help bring back trade routes, alliances, and peace of our time under the servitude of the state.

To establish my platform is to not simply state my qualities, but to also establish what I promise this nation in the future. In a promise to the council and this nation, I promise these steps. I will provide the state with a 5-year initial plan, followed by progressive programs. I outlined these points to be promised within 5 years.

• Attempt to establish an embassy in foreign nations.

• Establish foreign trade ports in both the north and south.

• Conduct peace talks with the Nation of Fenn.

• Pursue the collection of foreign texts to be given to the Eternal College and the Okarir’maehr.

• Promote foreign trade and merchant ties to and between merchants of foriegn and domestic fronts.

• Establish the foreign market with the domestic market.

• Submission of detailed reports of foreign policy within every yearly quarter.

With such qualities in mind, I formally submit this missive to the blessed Mali’Thill and Okarir to stand for my position. For both kin and nation, I promise to serve.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyhaj

fiUKou36uOy9kw1YHosbC0n2a-1thULRUlzuFMXc-MFaLn0iCbr62gOIiERjezRLWIsrsth5sdcx8Y7G8hT_SQb8qOHfJIdeamx68x5LB43k8Sl1-70dz2Cs97pDYFhxpPwy3ALC
72A71F2F-6217-49B0-B2E9-8A1186B39A06.jpeg.13b4f915262dd130e6c4f93d4c56e26f.jpeg

A Legacy in Need of Fulfillment 

EKrXwZHzCsCHlrN1t4mCli76C4ljyKKPYyXi8zeorLRcCTP5CgzT68vmDR-i-lg7nja43sQRrAsKScpBV9oxjW0ibD-4el2EuxznqrD9Q992AUDxFxu6Ym_di44RzpBCV4yNGq6H

Remember our fallen and do better in their honor. 

ZfuvfCod41fZkMUVY3mY9sOXr10Vy7HdFpgnoV2SQbgZrwRGLhbcPlWbH6UvLK1EnrxOjIBLuFb6wYTY7cro6KWL_tVccEqWUDiWrmgRaBR-2mFWfCsLgcvInAQvnQm6MCjLa0D-

W8mqC1USDgKS0tqtrtt34d_IpM512qfciOf9seiDIFralaG8Jv5kas-0Y6mUOVEqPUBdKWNY0zKKgDnZ9NYf8hOpBFn4DvI7JZpK4cubJ7WmuOx24pgeWH88B1osXbql1jcpOSpy

As the tilruir’tir to the former okarir’tir, and current acting okarir’tir, I feel as though it would only do the position justice for me to continue as the official okarir’tir, head of the Haelun’orian militia. I’ve worked closely with the Okarir’tir for many years, and I am one of the few who can fInish the jobs he had the unfortunate fate of never completing. 

A list of my accomplishments thus far:

1. The installation of new ranks

2. The creation of a proper, working merit system

3. Encouraged more active recruitment

4. Weekly training and biweekly formations

5. ((OOC: PVP events and Skirms))

6. Internal organization

I have only been with elSillumiran a short time, this I am aware of. Although, it was in Sixty-One’s dying wishes that I take care of the SIllumir, and I intend to do so. Without me, elSillumiran would not only lack proper organization, but also the proper skills needed to fight. I want to honor the former head, and also create a military that Haelun’or can rely on to protect its citizens. I wish to bring about a home for those who choose to serve. It is our duty as Sillumir to ensure that Haelun’or does not fall to petty banditry, internal conflict, and raiding. 

Immediate Plans for Sillumir:

1. Fighting for proper payment/Compensation for Sillumir in conjunction with okarir’akaln

2. Promote Steady recruitment, as there will now be a quota for the number of new recruits each elven month

3. Citizen combat lessons, free of charge. 

4. New and improved armour. 

Long Term Plans for Sillumir: 

1. The creation of a navy

2. Improve our National Relations with other militaries and smaller mercenary groups in conjunction with okarir’san

3. Establishing more leadership within the ranks in order to properly divert power and workload

W8mqC1USDgKS0tqtrtt34d_IpM512qfciOf9seiDIFralaG8Jv5kas-0Y6mUOVEqPUBdKWNY0zKKgDnZ9NYf8hOpBFn4DvI7JZpK4cubJ7WmuOx24pgeWH88B1osXbql1jcpOSpy

Thank you, for your time and consideration. I wish a bright future for Haelun’or, where we do not live in fear for what the coming times will bring. Fear, it tears us apart- but our sense of community, that will never waver. 

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha. 

X0Ziob0tl79g_WkXPYFcyLEDmh5vSm5fstnzUf557QnUPPiLJ-D_fE068NNIgzDUN3yKcQ27bvS7CzRGhh-ENuVZ3yDUXoGxXjAcMso9OgwP7lKmQRu8696I5eFi0PxamXUjwHCH

image.thumb.png.07654dd46957f1160d184c66f9407889.png

q0PL9fE.jpeg

An Age of Consideration

-For the Position of Okarir'nor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Lo! Do you see the sights? The stunning isle, our silvered state. Dressed in her marble splendor, The white mountains and the shining silvery seas. Her columns rise into the sky, her peaks and her towers stand above us in memorium of the times past, and the futures to come when one follows the primary directives of health and progress.

And progress there must be! Our state has slumped with the malfunctions of inefficient Bureaucracy! With our empty cabinet, our effective democracy has become stagnant and lame! We must REBVILD the marble columns, the pillars of our citystate that hold up the most grand of ideals and purposes! Often do I see the inefficient management of our lands and resources, our people often go stuck in the streets without access to their homes and shops, and all the while, foreign jihadis race to claw at those who see our citystate as one of illminded pedants. I for one wish to see the lands of our youth well managed, so our gleaming cities stand firm. I accepted responsibilities, and already my office as Tilruir'Mali has been fully engaged with creating a state of peace and glory amongst the peoples and various races of our isle, yet I believe in expanding such effort, and seek to take this position as well!

Already have I pursued this effort fully. In assisting the newcomers to our isle in locating homes, granting and organizing tours of our isle, bringing forth and hosting delegations of outsiders, and showing them great welcome

My contributions to the state grow every day, for it was I who brought forth the wealth delivered by the Beelots, not once, but TWICE! Striking forth to deliver great goods and wealth for our people through monumental trading voyages, I have ALREADY established embassy in foreign lands, where our ways and advanced laws will be respected. Gaining great friends, and allies. Representing el'cihi'thillin well, I believe our stewards and guards must be trained to RECEIVE. Not just turn back delegation. I seek to work closely with the treasury so as to make the efforts of moving in more of an ease, and to work close with the Okarir'san, so even our lands in foreign territory will be protected and guided.

My experiences are MANY. I travel abroad, yet always, even upon foreign seas or other soils, my heart and mind rests in our mother cihi. Deeply understood I am with the cultures of foreign peoples, and in their presence on our island, respect is always offered within fully our laws.

Know it is true, so that we may grow and prosper, we must effectively manage our resources. Homes, land, goods, and allies both abroad and at home. My efforts, combined with my current position as Tilruir'Mali, further will include:

-Beautification of our holdings, vassals, and colonies in foreign lands

-Assigning capable Mali'thill with the duties required to further ease the integration of newcoming elves and would-be citizens to their quarters, or roles in the society while culling the chaff and removing those no longer residing in the citystate.

-Gathering of regular tax, and further denominating land usage on our island, and in our holdings beyond.

-Enhancing the experience of visitors through touring and integration of the various offices with the efforts of pleasing guests!

-Accepting and easing introductions of keys and permissions where they are needed to ensure the businesses and establishments in and around El'cihi, and our glorious isle can actually reach where they need to go!!

KMeK2Zf.jpeg

gbugEbk.png

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha! May our progress be Unhindered!

Edited by SteppeNomad

A Strive for Progress and Health: Nomination for Okarir'hiylun

Issued by Kolvar Lyln Trafina-Valwynn

Kxqrs3XgIey0aRmuolPoA2P2Z4Fka6QYvXuUW1JQb_545UmuVMojHD8DntFaOVraDVsr21VFY25rQeV4rPaLk8sxK7OiXt-VDT_cwT8-Tm4nNcuvlaElUln9cjWw-7Ls6wCIgXhi

b5lcRnLBHBg-Qkz046tuBY-d67TCiTN-nJ51CPDZdmRRAKDfemKTPV3cu_PS9di9btCfV3PFJjOOsUCOCIpLBl7kF2ONuDWi6Lal0vpjcM7xjUjRxp5zc_s7TGVAiUBfqRyS5wml

“Citizens of Haelun’or, Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha, our progress and our health has been a predominant element in our eyes. One that we strive to advance further for the sake of our citizens and future generations to come. We certainly cannot further our progress; Maehr'sae without the aid of health; Hiylun and vice versa. Which is why I write this announcement, to speak towards the sake and strive of Haelun’or, and those who make this nation home for myself and others. 

oXiMUTbhnZUaI1OFUwyndzYEno5OV3KeZTvALmxo4QrHA6fnY1V4bR2QNbLM0oH8TZAJKEHyP4BR8650i9aLMf_0imcjPJ6lU-XhlCnTddQ8Lx0CFncDq8G9qAHlOH5RQUL7STVE

I formally announce my campaign and nominate myself for Okarir’hiylun. Far too long has the Silver State fallen into a slumber regarding the order and practice of medicine and overall health. Every day, aspiring clinicians pass by longing for a purpose and reason to use their craft and skills, this had to change. 

I see myself fit this role as I believe I have the expertise to do such, allow me to prove myself to you in this missive.

-Previous leadership: As a former Senior Corporal for the El’Sillumiran under the Sohear  Othelu Orrar. I was granted the task and opportunity to lead the medical corporation; a subrank unit. 

- There I devoted countless minutes, days, and years to this unit. Leading gatherings and trainings to those under my lead. I taught and guided them in the ways of Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha through the light of the weeping blades. 

-First Hand Experience: Despite my devotions to the El’Sillumiran, I have had experience inside the clinic too, working closely with the Head Physician, Ayliana Valywnn under the Sohaer of Ikur Sullas, and Othelu Orrar. 

I will make a refined 5-year plan, followed by progressive programs that I have listed and outlined below. These points are to take immediate action if I were to be granted such a role. 

• Establishing a distinguished number of subsections within the clinic; foreseen by myself as Okarir’hiylun and the Tilruir’hiylan. Subsections include, but not limited to: Alchemists, botanists, surgeons, therapists, and general physicians. 

• Engaging the public to participate in lessons varying on topic and subsection. Lessons will be open to all who wish to partake

• Promote yearly health checks for all of the public; free of any cost for both physical and mental health checks

• Conduct and establish a regulated weekly schedule pertaining to the lessons being taught in the clinic

With such qualities laid out and in mind, I formally pass this missive to the council and to the blessed mali’thill to review and stand for my position. 

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha

1-0oQw6tTBkMWaSe9QXV3m-DeRiyMEzNTGVpJcgSLAzSGcImy3hGkfKMxK2RC1yNPxf-q0tOp3TxYVXhmcFGcS-oK19nsMqA-Js8iKytttnFqUvgK8Q3fzLSUneYZLeW-kh6wXlB

ibdFwaKHjS3_dVRspim0sIZxq3Mc3EptmUHDwqxGDw2IherUCJaI5o0Cy58cwl8DV2bDFJPBFs8izQWNQ6OZkpjf47dFvomiTSMAHrwvui9lMZiX_zaTbWIkSrMlRGba7suFG-d1

Kolvar Lyln Trafina-Valwynn

[!] At the bottom of this missive would be the Medical Squadron lesson page; attached neatly for all to see 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHzFYcKzwJx_RxU3knzJ4t08sql1soT9pGbMsIpQiSg/edit?usp=sharing

ns1p17mnXNswtTqveo1DUjhcZ3B0_086SbW7qivqnWTAEemzkpZ8k1PJN3P5y8BE062_S_rm7Vn9gfQ0wFrgMU8j8icNrigKJNsU_YGFudLE023Bxb6HzemJTsk9bB-Z5wBKj5o

Back In Business: A nomination for Okarir’nor

26 SA

FmFEf5xIqNmp1TceZ9vasgAnZYqHOFMam1rolUR2Bb-n9turtsR4LE_2FRl6lvv3pmd7e6AmrdN1Q0JykWTPL63YCriVl1ZW8--QMnvyiJX4SMFiu8AmVLyFb3LkNC5I744SXOw

BTqRe7KlGvfFcVji6Zth8MJYzVTbfw8-jJo5nnBpET4Q_Sj1JPgG-7Y_VuqIqrsnwfRqEzAsh30uX30OOIA3S_3I8kOZU6SqDkDOASgDLPZyxEQrIHP5nH85FxEcwzJ-JWLqgyQ

To the knowledge of most, the blessed citizenry of Haelun’or reside on a small island off of the eastern seas of Almaris. Here, our land is beautiful, yet limited, from the rocky mountains to the beachy sands, to the capital of Haelun’or, the gem, the blessed city of Karinah’siol. With this knowledge, it should also be assumed that there is a ‘thill monitering our sacred land - seeing who resides with what limited space we are afforded, and conducting the vital action of taxing on the silver people; this ‘thill is called the Okarir’nor.

To the blessed council and the citizenry of Haelun’or, I, April Valwynn, hereby announce my campaign as servant of the blessed state as okarir’nor. Within the glory days of Haelun’or, land was regularly taken care of, taxes were paid, and those who failed to pay were evicted from our limited lands.

Yet, we have grown stagnant. With the halting of our beautiful city and people by the evil that resides outside our blessed walls, we have grown stagnant, and we do not pay our taxes. If elected into this blessed position, I promise to keep our city well regulated in both taxes and citizenry. 

I myself, as a scholar, have a keen eye. A keen eye that I plan for the use of taxes and keeping our land clean and safe. For those that know my character of my history need no introduction, but to those that require a deeper understanding of my relevant skills, I shall ascribe them below.

Previous Leadership and activities:

• Tilruir’mali:  served as Tilruir’mali for three different Okarirs

• Head Physician of Haelun’or: I was raised to the position of head physician during the reign of Othelu Orrar under okarir’mali Ayliana Valwynn. I have a critical eye, and an academic lens when it comes to numbers.

• Sillumir Combat Medic and Soldier: I have dedicated a good decade to being in the sillunir, fighting with my people to defend the silver city.

• Scholar: Most of my life, I have dedicated my freetime to scholarly research, such as astronomy or alchemy. I am dedicated and careful with what I choose. 

To establish my platform further, In my aid, I offer a 5 year plan that I plan to establish if elected that will be enacted as soon as possible.

• Regular taxing

• Possible vassilation outside the capital city

• Subregions of the Haelun’orian island

• Regulate the citizens, kicking out who no longer resides in favor of those who wish for a residence

• Nominate qualified mali to position to tilruir

2aOgTOe-hVca9dKL5VOk8fHlKEbqLLpfjBEL3As6NC1O2eprk666xFS53vcbuoShwJLjMMbr0abapFlI7-Eys9jKfg4hbJvBq68Tp0JKY5kmZTup_ygiTSRkGa8jcjcJH-exTJY

A beautiful depiction of the Haelun’orian capitol, Karinah’siol 

With such qualities laid out and in mind, I formally pass this missive to the council and to the blessed mali’thill to review and stand for my position. For it is  my people and my kin, I hope to serve.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

AfWQWxbJL9hqcxQaIexzT0NAmaULVQ2fR3PoAhh3xWmdpn_piL4qGwtBM9CnvZz67Bic_sKoy_b0Wn-_23K-4g9uRe2dZ5UOL6p6aXxZH0K5ACa0h7h0NPwExnEbORpCgakZhPo

gq5V0X_NEcH_N7j4zaQAnHM1tmZS4BerHADxdU-fn8sZuYN_Mct-ixfRKYiGR528AEeengfSKnhHCbB2nqwFhk95ZW2ljx_8YmhZhyccSv_K9Xv-YAPh1zZjOO2tomQRwgFV_D4o

8LjQwrIUCQviQfmAMHD4fGEy8jTH_AcN7wAmp5Ai9AnHD7S6fKtgms1ZygKWtHlYcqeWhdnh_afBpd8ZWYqGDiY-rndhc2Yv0uiJCBCrvWV1gkQnGFDrTMAuEQ4USFtCsnG5C4M2

AN ODE TO THE MIGHT OF THE QUILL

AN OKARIR'SAN NOMINATION

as published on the 15th of The Fist Seed – 66 S.A.

Spoiler

Quills do not win battles, nor do blades write poetry. Might is in the hand that knows when to pick up the pen and when to swing a sword. Though as of late the arm of our Motherland found itself reaching for the quill only to find that there is no ink - no Okarir'san. The re-addition of this historical position which often in the past changed the tides of war is a measure in of itself which stands testament to the rebirth and Maehr'sae of our Blessed Citadel. We gaze now upon the dusk of a new Cihi'thilln, in which once more reason and integrity reigns supreme.

The policy of isolationism left the world peering suspiciously past our ivory gates, unknowing of the nature of our blessed ilk, and unfeeling towards our kind, whomst they have mostly forgotten share the same mortality as them. The inebriated fantasies told by lesser men in roadside taverns soon became the only lens through which many saw our Blessed Bastion, and so they grew resentful, and so they grew hateful. In return, those of us who bleed silver proved our fallibility and met this hate not

with understanding nor patience, as Larihei would have, but with more of the same. A vicious, unruly cycle was born of our mistakes, one which I aim to break.

OzIq4cxhmeEljBBTyKUquXwLVfGNxvJr8LjaFhbEpaou_KKxjUvkUVPMCUsYgzA3x3zPTXxGzj7E6j5aw6yaFLvKV3f0XFzhLC7adLgGtP2p94IT4F4_2klmCEav2X_4tmez1HdZ

The duties of Elokarir'san are not ones which can only be achieved with this prestigious stamp adorning the bottom of a missive, but rather an endeavour that can be taken up by any and all who seek the betterment of our standing. In my short decades, from the very day I was no longer bound to heed the safety concerns of my Talonnii, I wearily ventured through the frozen tundras by winter sown and the scorching deserts of stone. A mere sparrow leaving its nest, I met countless faces, few of which had not at first greeted me with dagger-eyes. It was through patience and through mutual forgiveness that we forged friendships, for who are mali'thill to claim such blessed silver blood if we hold stubbornly onto pitiable grudges and hate?

My foremost self-assigned quest has been earning the favor of our forest dwelling cousins and mustering under the same mutual goal, stopping the advance of the voidal taint.

With the resources and jurisdiction of Elokarir'san's office, no doubt lingers regarding the fact that my efforts can be tenfold:

I will conduct immediate introductory meetings with any and upon Almaris who would have us.

I will continue my pursuits in befriending the mali'ame and securing their support in ridding us of the voidal corruption.

I will reinstall the ranks of Elemyumiran as Tilruiran of my Office and appoint the most adventurous of mali'thill to spread the good word of our Blessed Citadel.

Working in tandem with Elokarir'akaln, I seek to enrich our unique exports and spread them across the continent.

Working in tandem with Elokarir'maehr, I seek to establish ties between our most Eternal Library and the humble, emerging institutions across Almaris, gifting and trading knowledge.

TCVv3tiYcQ-gPvjzSC1iWhQga5OE77JnY5Ss3Vqc5gxyBfiKeEpX_E1j4APZJOkNG-zhrWGB4tlexSDvV4golvVXWu4v_hFdPcv8N1aV6uUdPRUkI1IgQAoMD1AKU3XE0sXN0Fwp

In light of this, I, Arasdir Miravaris, announce my candidacy for the Office of Okarir'san.

Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya.

yFSMbedcF0r1T4hay03Qycw5DY_kBrw2o1ThGPuPn-HssXZxzsZHbJtUDP8o4Fk3ZotLOKz3pxX_aLNgZysT83tLHz3JiyY_EohSHnJEGq11eKl-ciYR8AAbz1PTRdoNGFw_8JkT

Signed,

Arasdir Miravaris

mya9QYT81kvb0yuhxc7HH7iMN9y7pcaNRc1yNjbMrNlYNOWzz2KwZ4uAx1LPSsFCvLF4kzqCP8XInciqD20y_Sl72VgD39CGU8JqnffRQ6c67Qs1PddRuY7hEBvwQZQowfP_qHVr

Shaina not knowing how to read uses the post as a drawing paper as she smiled

G255Ls_bDykYlTVy8o0MXBhffQ7_uHTTeh3nH_pH7aQcZyZw1fZ9Vv2FTEjihwV2bzjc_6wM4Y9VCqkHS8XU8LJAaqKRtTE4ASt2RmbpLkIFmT-q2MQ5MuXQ7XH8Ki907l_ZvxAx

_ZqKGiVdj4N4_7xbnOsfPqqCP_PB-AoINKS-d87SH2e7g1Nw-9t5tBUm18lcnkASSANKgIi-Mw32OcY2rd50clvnNDfk7ahJUGgnjnT4Mwn7ZuwFgGL0r2ZiFii2fd35Ow78_Oaj

The Doctrines of Hiylun 

Second of the Deep Cold, Year 66 of the Second Age

"Never again can I gaze upon the beauty spots of Almaris and enjoy them as being the 

finest thing I have ever seen. elCihi'thilnn is above them all.” 

AsLarihei rose from her golden pools, and spoke the words of civilisation and prosperity unto the newly born ‘thill, it was decreed that her oem’iian would live by the words of Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya. Since that day, Haelun’or has lived by this concept. As the years have passed, and many a Sohaer has taken leadership of elCihi'thillnan, this Doctrine has remained a pillar of the state.

Yet, in the modern era, the latter of our motto now waivers. We continue to progress, without regard for the evolution of Hiylun. Whereas essays of science and politics are fruitful, the Clinic has been strewn to the wayside. 

It is therefore that I, Rune of Ahad, nominate myself as a candidate for Okarir’Hiylun to bring a Silver Age to our revered and beloved Hiylun.

Spoiler

Aforementioned paragraph translated by @_ZONTY_

Wyl Larihei anah'narne, sanan maehr'leh sanere'ehya y fi'onn 'thillan, donter ito oemiian'leh il'yallr Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya karin'ante. enet iyulnarna'ento, Haelun'or il'iyat yallra karin'ante. enet ito karin'ento narna karin'ante, Sohaerma'an elCihi'thillnan urthan, ehya iyat cinhne ito taeleh.

Ehya, iyl'karin, Hiylun ciwa. kaen hiylu'sae parithane. wyl ilu'puern maehr'sethan maehrurthn'ehya ito lensuloeman, hiylu lin'leh mahiuw ito seth.

iyulut kae, Rune of Ahad, kae elOkaririi'Hiylun iller ay'ehya aetah'thilln myumier y ayilu Hiylun

For the last four decades of my life; I have served as a Physician, Alchemist, and adherent to the Sunlit Lord. It is with these skills I see myself fit for such a position, and as an enabler to enact the plans I have for our collective Hiylun. My plans and ideations are simple, yet ones befitting of elCihi’thilln. At elevation to the position of elOkarir’hiylun, it is my wish to bring prosperity to the concept of the clinic.

Long I have seen this building empty and without those adequate to staff it. The first step will not be to further our knowledge as is, but to create the basis for prosperity. I wish to create a certification system for all eligible Mali’thill to enroll in. Those who partake in the course, and graduate, will be capable of properly working in the Clinic - as well as creating a baseline system as to what we as Mali’thill deem ‘medically trained’. 

I else wise aim to create the following:

A stable supply of medical supplies.

Adequate laboratories for Alchemists, as well as a subject of the Clinician staff dedicated to my fellows of the craft.

In tow with standardized medical certification, basic first-aid courses will be offered as easy-to-take courses.

N6GR7LtBOzzVQj5zx2jY3MFbjSwKR_Eg-gTi62nLiXP36wpQDR4QcKOuB0LHFLpycAkSp0U8bDz8r1agLNUFL34usDG0SY4q7ieOmry1MrTD0zeGKeYVPe5Wb4KSDPJIRB0ByoJe

gq5V0X_NEcH_N7j4zaQAnHM1tmZS4BerHADxdU-f

Taeleh'akaleh thill'sae - Wealth of the mind spreads purity - translated more aptly to "High Standards leads to Purity", and so oft touted by my Talonnii, and that famed Malaurir that led a generation of greatness, of silver so polished it would reflect as a mirror across elcihi.

Yet, spoken so many times, it had become as the wind - just as those that chant maehr'sae hiylun'ehya forget that Progress comes first, that, ti, purity is not a touted trait but a requirement. Where is our purity, our health, our progress?

In the decade and a half of time I took after resigning my post as Okarir'maehr, I travelled to distant realms - gleaned what I could from the civilized fauna off our coasts, the wayward mali in ruined stone and thatched huts among the forests. I returned, wealthier in experience, having lived our creed, to find the Eternal Library caked in a layer of dust, nothing new save replaced names in its sections. My directory, unmoved; my records of the Maheralan, with the scribbled-in handwriting of a hasty update tacked to its end; the upstairs magical testing rooms and laboratory unused; the donation boxes I left, filled to the brim with unsorted, locked-away knowledge. No new sections of the library have been filled; some removed, even, ransacked by those that found our librarians lax in collection and protection.

I had hoped that, by allowing another to step in in my stead, the library would flourish beyond what I could provide - but I now find that it would have been best had I stayed. As such, I self-nominate myself to return to the position of Okarir'maehr. I would return to shelving books, and to enabling those that wish to pursue their varied studies - mundane and otherwise - and I would do so until a candidate with passion as great as mine for the pursuit of knowledge, true passion, makes themselves known.

Undersigned,

Tiuthwyn

elTalonnii Visaj

ay'Maheral