The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

Worker's app:

MC name: kyleravioli

IC name: Alleo

Main Job: Best for farming and merchant but is willing to do any job because I am very short on minas.

Description on why you'd like to join: I am new to Aegis and trying to get my feet on the ground. I need a source of minas that does not include killing mobs. I also think this would be a very interesting and entertaining experience.

Skills: None because skills have been deactivated

Sorry, I was unable to attend. Do we have any new contracts that need to be done?

Worker's app:

MC name: I_am_Twiggy

IC name: Alvadr_Drunkensword

Main Job: Builder or Landscaper

Description on why you'd like to join: It seems very well paid, and I don't mind lots of physical work, I have a friend in it as well, who says its a good Guild.

Skills: as such I have no in game skills, however I am reasonably skilled in leveling land.

NEW CONTRACT

Gather and collect:

270 Stacks of Smooth Stone - 20 Minas a stack

108 Stacks of Oak wood/normal - 20 Minas a stack

108 Stacks of Redwood - 22 Minas a stack

54 Stacks of Birch wood - 30 Minas a stack.

Keep hold of these somewhere safe until I am in a position to take them and get the ready for the contract. This is for all guild members. For each stack given the amount you are paid is shown.

NEW CONTRACT

Gather and collect:

Keep hold of these somewhere safe until I am in a position to take them and get the ready for the contract. This is for all guild members. For each stack given the amount you are paid is shown.

I hope my order gets filled soon.

-King Enor

MC name: Shammydude

IC name: Zak Reaper

Position: Builder, Miner, ect.

Description on why you'd like to join: Zak Reaper was a hard worker since he was a kid. As a homeless child he worked to earn money and loves helping out others. Zak would be a good member of the guild as he works hard and makes sure it gets done.

Skills: XP System is broken, Zak can build houses, Go mining and even clear out land. He doesn't have any special skills as he's just a human but his dedication to being a worker is very high.

NEW CONTRACT

Gather and collect:

I'm right on it, Elessar.

[edit]

((Are we still getting paid for cleaning that moat around that castle/fortress?))

I already gathered 20 stacks of Birch!

Sorry for not joining in on the meeting, but that was 01:00 at night... At those times during the weekend I'm not at home.. and not sober

ORDER

Gather and collect

40 stacks of birch- 30 a stack

40 stacks of redwood- 30 a stack

60 stack of smooth stone-25 a stack

10 stacks of planks-15 a stack

~dirtryhary find me at galahar

How much of everything do you have?

We don't really need that much stone as we already have lots but I need the woods.

When will you be able to deliver it to me?

Got 108 normal wood, 108 redwood. But I got the 270 stone, so that was pointless I may have to sell the stone then or use them.

When you get online, thats when I can deliver.