The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

Rusty if he does not need it done in an urgent manner(as in with the next few RL days), i'd be glad to take that one on filling in the crater. I'd need the dirt delivered there obviously, or could help transport some of what they buy to fill it in.

In the end they did not want the contract as they have one of their own now doing it. However there is still the contract with chase132. If we have one worker on this then his/her pay would be 8250 or two would be 4125.

If you are a member of the guild then please make sure you check this post regularly for contracts and other important news.

Elessar if you ever need any dirt or anything and it is available in the pawn shop just ask, i have no issue giving you extra materials

In the end they did not want the contract as they have one of their own now doing it. However there is still the contract with chase132. If we have one worker on this then his/her pay would be 8250 or two would be 4125.

If you are a member of the guild then please make sure you check this post regularly for contracts and other important news.

if i have enough time and he is online when i am, i will try and help chase132

NEED A BIG JOB DONE...

REQUIRES A LOT OF MINING AND DIGGING

I PAY GENEROUSLY AND I PROVIDE THE SHOVELS/PICKAXES NEEDED FOR THIS JOB...

YOU WILL NEED AS MANY MEN AS YOU CAN BRING IT IS A LARGE LARGE PLACE WITH A LOT TO DIG AWAY

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON TEAMSPEAK NAME - VROGAK

OR POKE ME

( SORRY ABOUT CAP'S KEYBOARD IS KINDA MESSED UP )

NEED A BIG JOB DONE...

REQUIRES A LOT OF MINING AND DIGGING

I PAY GENEROUSLY AND I PROVIDE THE SHOVELS/PICKAXES NEEDED FOR THIS JOB...

YOU WILL NEED AS MANY MEN AS YOU CAN BRING IT IS A LARGE LARGE PLACE WITH A LOT TO DIG AWAY

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON TEAMSPEAK NAME - VROGAK

OR POKE ME

( SORRY ABOUT CAP'S KEYBOARD IS KINDA MESSED UP )

I am on now. Trying to get hold of you :)

I am on now. Trying to get hold of you :)

Ok i am online right now what is your MC name?

Attention Workers

We are in need of some materials:

100 Stacks of Oak/normal wood - 35 Minas

100 Stacks of Redwood - 40 Minas

45 Stacks of Birch - 48 Minas

PLEASE HURRY IF YOU CAN GATHER SOME.

There are redwood tree farms in Lunavara.

Fer all those who did not 'ear I 'ave 'ad to step down from 'ead miner as I do not 'ave the time to look fer contracts and 'elp with various jobs. If ye think ye would be a good 'ead miner then yer might want to 'ave a word with Dante. ((or post an app on herE))

Its not really job but i need help moving all my stuff from my home in Aegis to the Verge, so i need a helper, and its NEEDS to be someone trustworthy. i will pay 100 minas. ((contact me ingame: rihawk10))

Elessar, have you paid me for the island i leveled for Sir Silverblade yet? if not will you please pay me?

I would like an update on my Order please.

Sire,

I believe management has likely taken a leave of absence((read skyrim/trying out the update on the test server, etc)) and will return shortly. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Ah, is that so? Hm, well it seems I shall never get my materials. ( Been waiting for bout a month. Not to fussed about it though, I have for the time being what I need. )

I understand, as soon as we hear something we'll let you know.(not surprised though, 11/11/11 turned every nerd into a shut-in with the release of skyrim, myself included, lol)

for the citizens of lunavara

please post on this link http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/32353-city-of-lunavara/#entry197318

for the new town app requirements so that we may finally get regioned, sent a pm to petyr on whether or not it was needed but figured i would go ahead and do it, the nation one is ready to post as well once i hear back from petyr