Free Doodles! [OPEN]

S1nnerVsSa1nts

Pretty much what it says on the tin! I just got a new art tablet, and will be attempting some digital art. Will be doing rough doodles in order to try it out - and also get back into the Art Groove after a year of not having drawn anything. Please note that these will just be rough sketches, maybe more depending on what I am experimenting with. These will also not be amazing, as I'm extremely out of practice. I'll be doing as many of these as I can, but might skip over characters if I think they're too complicated or have another persona I want to doodle more. Please fill out the lil form below if you're interested! Finished pieces will be posted back into this thread.

- Form -

Character Age:

Character Description: 

Character Reference: [Please include skin AND other image refs]

Cheers!

Character Age: 17

Character Description: ChildTea has a bitten off left ear. He's rather thin, has gray scales over his left eye, is missing a right eye, and is in a wheelchair. He wears a black shirt and red trousers (Though this has recently changed to light blue.) He has a lavender crown.

Character Reference: 

Edited by satinkira

57 minutes ago, S1nnerVsSa1nts said:

Character Age:

Character Description: 

Description: Tall grey door-wide man with brown hair and purple eyes, built ford tough
Refs :grumpy_hare.png
Commission_transparent_2.png
Screenshot_581.png

Character Age: 30-40

Character Description: Tall, slim (dyed, brown-roots) blonde-haired woman. Thick lips, green and bug-like eyes, rosacea around the cheeks (though mildly)

Character Reference: descarga.thumb.png.5f4ffbb8ba14868e7b6d11f3d169c854.png

Spoiler

f7fe50420b11d9e62f3a1d79bfe83b53.png

c007ee3cb75e7cd01e9e6fe8014e62c3.png

b76f95ef9443b38716d0cb6cd373597e.png

I'd like to take a stab at getting a spot on your art queue:

Contact: [Forum, Discord, Wherever I can DM the Art] Discord: gaiusmarius8#0788
Character Age: 52

Character Description:

Gaisorix hal'Cingedoz is a beige-toned Highlander who is 6'1, broad-shouldered, and stout around the abdomen. He possesses wavy near-black hair and blue eyes with a scar tucked beneath the impression of his left cheek. He is often wearing a plain oaken circlet in his hair, a red mantle, and a flaxen tunic.

image.thumb.png.2e9ac22b583f71d866800aa9f7d2ae8e.png

Caradog_%285227657%29.jpg

Briton chieftain

joan-francesc-oliveras-pallerols-germanic-warriors-hammer-version-close-up-axe-warrior.jpg?1595785881

Character Reference: Rather than pick myself from the plethora of characters i’d be down to spam you with all of the ones i have currently and let you pick !

(cute idea, can’t wait to see characters in ur style)

Contact

Forum: Hopesky123

Discord: Anime_Wolf#0080
Character Age:

Character Description: A 6'1 lad with dark brown fluffy hair & brown eyes, He has tattoos and a few scars

Character Reference: Going to put this in spoilers because why not

Spoiler

Kin's google doc sheet all info needed is here <3
https://s.namemc.com/3d/skin/body.png?id=59e43edad218dd84&model=slim&theta=22&phi=15&time=90&width=600&height=800
https://s.namemc.com/3d/skin/body.png?id=59e43edad218dd84&model=slim&theta=-147&phi=11&time=90&width=600&height=800
This is what the outfit looks like Knight of Pentacles-Card from Dark Woods Tarot Deck | Tarot decks art, Tarot  decks, Tarot

I have a fun character if you're interesting in sketching old geezers!

Contact (Discord): HistoryChap#0934
Character Age: Very old

Character Description: A wizened old man with timeworn skin like the parchment of an old book, hair and beard a smokey, powder-white that falls in bundles of waves, and milky green eyes that smile at you even when his mouth is closed in a frown. A pair of wispy eyebrows are set aloft, and you might notice one rests a wrinkle higher than the other, lending the elder a perpetual inquisitive expression.

Character Age: 62

Character Description: A very large man, very wide, built like a rugby player. Face would be have severe burn marks on the left side of his face and he would be sporting mutton chops. He would have several battle scars around his body and would be frequently seen in his 4th brig armour.

Character Reference:

676CDD97-1B57-4791-AA2A-B2E17E48C48E.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 21.58.52.png

Character Age: 7

Character Description: A blonde-haired noble child, furs tucked around them with an often curious expression. Light-eyes and standing tall at a flat 4'0. 

Character Reference: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12k5Mv2NnR0nE3xgivUC-8roIe8-JDpCtlLFt_lo1pBQ/edit?usp=sharing

Character Age: 156

Character Description: Grey haired elderly Chef with large glasses and blue eyes

Character References:

Spoiler

body.png?id=4a35995b3ddc6bd9&model=class

image0.png

a_a8688144425a81f25cb96ee0033b8698.gif?s

Character Age: 36

Character Description: A tall. broad highlander with meaty hands and muscular in physic.  Chestnut brown hair in a curly fashion that flows down to the shoulder length, with a big fluffy beard with blond hair mixed in and Aqua eyes. With a scaled dark green headband of a Crackadonk wrapped around a strawhat that rested on his head with fangs covering the band of the bandana. Draped in fabrics with fur draping's. Bare feet! With a dark green dragon tattoo circling his arm with its head resting upon his shoulder and the tail at the wrist. 

Character Reference: 
Roylanresize.jpg.d07184d263f58587ff891529cf57f3d5.jpg