Seeking Those Who Wish to Learn

TimberBuff

[!] A simple letter is written, in neat handwriting, and posted wherever a 'ker woman might be allowed to.

"I am in search of a student. If you believe yourself worthy, solve below. Everything you need to solve this message is within this message, and a basic understanding of the alphabet.

2-1-24-19 7-7 24-8-22 18-25-23-10-19-12-12 9-9 24-21-24 2-10-11-4-6-6 1-20-2-12-4-18 12-3-12 18-11-5-5-13 23-7-2 25-22-16 14-15-23-4-22-6-18 12-7-7 12-26-22 23-13-11 1-16-18 20-19-1-22-18-22 19-9 11-3-12-15-5-4-19-7-26 5-1-6-12-1-6 1 19-25-1-1-25 10-8-5"

[!] A Mali'ker woman looks over the letter. She rolls her eyes and continues on with her daily tasks. "You're insane."

Aech smiles a bit, their interest sparking. They pull out a peice of paper and a quill, beggining to scribble different things down.

A wood elf in his flower shop would take out some rice paper and start to try and crack the code

After spending hours attempting decipher the writing, a sickly scholar throws his hands up. "Is this.. is this it? Did I do it?" he paused. "Yes, I.. I did it! I did it! I figured it out - HAH! I DID IT!" he exclaims proudly, thereafter making haste with a collection of papers. 

A specific 'thill looks blankly between her paper and the code. "I don't think I did this right.." She murmurs, sighing at the absolute gibberish in front of her. 

Ember looks upon the sypher loving riddles and challenges, being challenged her self she begins writing

A certain small bean 'ker skips around the main area of Nor'Asath as she stop upon a note. Taking out her parchment paper, she begins to copy and make a attempt. "What." She says squinting at her paper near the tavern, pondering.

A certain Highlander bashes his head upon a desk. "I nay even know what form of student they want, nor do I even know if I care to study what they might offer... but damn do I hate this challenge! By the Aspects I will either crack this code or crack my skull, whichever comes first!" The man swiftly returns to re-reading the cipher for the hundredth time, cursing the taxman as he takes another shot at it.

Laine runs a rushed hand through his hair as his eyes flicker between his notes and the letter. His eyes widen before he slams a hand on the table in the empty tavern. "This method doesn't even make sense! I must be looking at this all wrong!" he exhales heavily as he shakes his head before going back to scribble down thoughts in his notes.

A mali'ker takes the letter within his hands, squinting at it. He turns it all around, as if viewing the numbers from different angles would assist him in understanding it. He gives it a total of thirty seconds thought before he shrugs, "Not worth it. I'll just ask 'em myself later." He then tosses the letter aside and goes about his day.

Pulling up his hair from his face and looking back and forth over the note and the numbers a 'ker squints. "This one is a lot harder.. I don't think I can force this one." He grumbles, glancing over the words before hunkering down "Let's give it a shot though" He takes up his notebook and laughs cheerfully before getting to work.

A kharajyr scans over the paper, and indeed, after a few hours of light work he nods a few times, humming to himself contently. "Strange, there I shall go then."