The Wedding of Mimosa

_mady07

[!] Mèlawen had continued to make preparations for the wedding as the 'ame smiled brightly as seven frogs lined up eatch carrying a flower. The poor 'ame had no idea the family chaos had started again! "This should go well ti?" She asked turning to Kosher with a grin

Spoiler

LOL, take a breather here yall. Love a wedding post for hot topic though. ;)

@Pancho

Mèlawen's daughter has finally found herself a cute outfit to attend her parents' wedding. Counting the days as she watches people cope and seethe because they could not land a relationship with either of her cool parents.

[!] Kosher would look over to Melawen, thinking many of his troubles would be put to rest soon. “Of course Maliyu, why would it not?” The mali had no clue the drama unfolding as he prepared for the wedding with his new family.

Ellathor walks inside the Army Keep when his training session is done and rests his sword on a weapon rack and would enter his office. As the elf takes off his helmet, he spots a lone letter placed on his desk, when he opens it, his brows perk with surprised "Huh..."  He'd say and after would place it down "Good occasion to bring my instrument"  Ellathor smiled "Its should be a good wedding"

Aeline reads over the paper, "ohhhh yea! Weddings are my thing " she gives a pump of her fist into the air like some cartoon character smh

Vallein Vuln'miruel would sigh at the letter before him with his name misspelt across it. "Well... guess I should be thankful she sent me one." He'd open it and read the contents before leaning back in his seat and looking up at night sky. "What is the straw gonna be Vallein?" He'd mumble to himself as he looked between each star.

[!] Turns out the wedding didn't turn red! Everything had gone according to plan and there we're no causality's or crying mali. A letter would be sent to all who attended with a simple "Ahernan." from the wed couple.