Plundering Booty

Tabby64

Plundering Booty

Cr4tmJwnuaqIQxpUNeFgH1gkQnYhhcH9EVHnkkcZ-JTDPyBYdJASM_4hXZ3jezQvFeqWX0ppuSZFH16127QDGTeBxecDrFlm0a4GtSWhWV-Y5eQXCjQA8whhfFxe1-2OcKkQpWnw

AtVujjy22SvkqH1TRT0Z2ztz9xiFYj0S9U9aEALlsGdjXXS8rNaKuFCjYfUDQzDUj08FEq01njFnVOLKojbdUJemXWQY7y6O5BPxSBLo2ack4lZig1UGMZZpg2wOJ6gmO2jfm0kY

A historical anecdote of the events

The sun shined bright in the sky above the dwarven capital of Kal’darakaan and all was well before dark clouds rolled over the valley, things were only going to get worse from here. Rain poured down upon the mountain and the small village of Heffrum along with loud titanic thunder. As lighting could be seen dancing across the sky, the small dwed of urguan huddled closely inside the large mountain; seeking refuge from the storm above. Unknown to them at the time, cannon fire would be barraging the port under the cover of the loud crackling thunder. Upon the storm clearing the dwed noticed the explosive sounds seemed to have to continued without the storm, it was clear something was going wrong. The dwed quickly gathered outside of the gate and a few cut across the mountain towards the port along with my lovely fearless donkey, Dinkus. Upon closer inspection the dwed noticed that pirates were raiding their ports in attempt to plunder and steal all the vast treasures hidden within the depths of urguan’s deepest vaults. Courageously Dinkus the donkey charged into battle and onto a small sloop along with me on the back of his mighty strong shoulders. Upon getting on the i quickly called over to a nearby gnome and asked him to aid in controlling the boat. Once he got in, the sails unfolded and they were angled in the harsh winds, sending us towards the large pirate ship. Cannon fire would soar above our heads as we continued to sail into battle. The sulfur smell would pollute the air as we neared and smoke would woft over into our boat. Within moments our boat crashed into the pirate ship, sending splinters of wood in every direction. A hole was formed and the wooden planks of our ship created a bridge to embark onto the enemy ship. Our boots would creak against the boards as we walked into the inside of the ship which had a small layer of murky  water. The smell was quite pungent and  the area was crowded by bottom feeding scallywags, an easy enemy for a pirate like me! With my breathing echoed within my gas mask I gave them my ultimatum. Armed with a highly dangerous azhl warhead, I told them if they gave half of their booty they would walk away with their lives. Unfortunately for them they had a captain of greedy proportions. On his order the disease infested pirates ran through the murky water towards me. Upon the charge a black smoke would begin to fill the room, slowly killing and choking out the pirates. Three pirates emerged from the black smoke with rags and masks over their uncared beards, one of those being the captain of the forsaken ship. They attempted to board our sloop with no luck and Velmir the gnome and I easily killed the two pirates. The captain showed his true cowardness by shoving his own men into our blades to get away from the fighting. In fear he hopped aboard his ship and slowly drifted away with his burning ship slowly slipping behind the horizon.

eetxdDcWFwilQqyHVZyffbgxq4V-8FTUv4hSBnjLjozCp4VsOWOErwMFfRlys7EnExbgqO2EBfUMtNb9bfOQzZFfA0LKBVncJ8aszaGpeNYf_V_ZR51MFuuta-0laf-SCr0pVcQW

The Hunt For The Bottom Feeder

[!] A scribble could be seen under the text and would be clear that a skilled artist had drawn it.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.e203d1e60e15abe08d2704dd2bae9493.png

For the cowardice that was put on display by the bottom feeding pirate and the brutal killing that he let happen to his men, he shall be hunted down on the high seas and chased back onto land where he belongs. Along with first mate Velimir I will sail the high seas with my trusty ship and sink all pirates aiding him and plunder their booty. Although the name of this pirate is unknown, he will be found via the vast pirate networks and shall be punished. As the superior pirate and the best pirate in all of almaris, it may come to shock you but me and first mate Velimir require aid for such a task and are looking for more skilled pirates to take on the land loving pirates. Gear and other weapons of mass destruction are also needed! Send a bird or monkey to Durin Hammerforge if you’re interested.

1QEdQEn1E8r4blxZS477J4lKAtjxp9nVDnGhGRtDQvv9Qq8dZecuWIActSKoV1OLAjL9mVNpzllebXBTOcxWafoWiORzyBr3Yljljf3ipPx0b0MyYMckhnW5NC5fw4IcDbioaGlg

Edited by Tabby64

Ainsley Cutler would carefully read the text, before examining the scribble at the bottom, and then turning his gaze down to his own red jacket. "Who be impersonatin' me?!"