[PK] O, Morea...

Acostrob

It was a day like any other in the Vale, the overgrown streets of the former human settlement were quiet, save the occasional animal walking by.

Morean, Brother Osprey, or as he had come to call himself in his final days, Brother Rot, left the confines of the town without a word in yet another search for enlightenment.

It didn’t take long for the man to be lost in the dense forests of ancient trees that populated the western parts of Almaris.

He wandered aimlessly for what felt like hours, if not days, having grown used to the ways of survival in the wild. He was a druid, after all. At one point during his pointless trip he was met with a threat, a pitch black towering beast of fat and muscle, with teeth as large as the elfs’ head. Popogoth Drekür’Ungri.

The elf was easily overpowered, perhaps the gravity of his situation overwhelmed him, or perhaps he cared not about defending his life anymore.

The elf was then tossed into a bag like a piece of inanimate meat, and carried deep into the Uruk homeland of Krugmar, where the Ologs' kin cheered, eager to bring another sacrifice to The Maw.

pasted_image_0.png

The Great Maw, as seen in the lush forests near Krugmar.

Morean was placed upon an altar, the Ologs' fist crashing upon the elfs’ head making him spit out teeth. He was raised, spitting blood and teeth at his captor, chanting a final prayer to his gods, his patrons. He uttered the name of Morea, as the enraged Olog snapped him effortlessly like a twig, tossing his lifeless remains into the endless, fleshy depths of The Maw.

Unbeknownst to the present Uruks, nature grew quiet in mourning, a grim sign, known only by those attuned.

A single Osprey flew around the shores of southern Almaris pointlessly. It carried not a message, nor a goodbye, for the Mali’ames' name was scarcely known.

Morean was no more, his dream unfulfilled.

Spoiler

Good times, bad times. This was my second ever character, and the first I'd call a main that I was really invested in. Been playing him since 2020, back when I joined the server. Had a blast, but after a hiatus I felt like his story and personality really stalled, and nothing I did really managed to get me invested into this character again. PKing him was a decision long in the making, but now that it's done I'm eager to see what's next. Thank you all so much to those who rped with me on him, and thank you for all the wonderful memories I've made over that time. Special thanks to @Junoix @NLThomas @TwistedFries @TheHeftyDonut and all the other Ducklings I can't ping. And of course, thank @Nummy and @ThumperJack for creating the wonderful Arvellon seed and for being my Guides back in the day <3

And lastly, thanks to @ThatDutchFellow for the great RP today, I hope my head will make a fine decoration!

Popogoth Drekür'Ungri stood with a wicked bloodthirsty grin staring over the pit as Morean's headless body made the crashing decent down into the pit the head raised shown to the Ungri Kin like some twisted lifeless trophy 

"TU DAH MAW!"

Edited by ThatDutchFellow

Urzug'Ungri roared his praise to The Great Maw as the first sacrifice was finally made. "TU DA MAWWW!!"  His and his fellow kin's roars scoured deep into the pit following the lifeless corpse into the abbyssal maw of infinite fangs.

The Kestrel Druid felt the symphony and cheerful song of nature slowly come to a halt before changing into something more mournful as to represent the passing of a fellow druid. His left hand moved to touch his chest, resting over his heart as he stopped in his tracks, looking to the sky as he pondered as to who might have passed onto the Eternal Forest. "Hmm... Another druid has passed on... This time I have not the faintest clue as to who it might have been, but I worry it may be someone that I love dearly. Let me hope that I find out soon enough and that I won't be stricken by unbearable grief..." And at that, he continued on his way as he set out to investigate more about this death. 

OOC:

Spoiler

Omg not another person that Bec cares about. When and if he finds out about this, he will be heartbroken but at least he gets to be free from this realm. I know we didn't get to RP all that much since my character isn't allowed in the Vale, but I do look back and miss the days when we ran around the Grove and Siramenor. I loved the RP we had together and all the memories we shared. 

A man felt the pulse of sorrow, a mere hour before war came and struck his home. He felt it etch through his being and darken his mind, his soul, and sweep it in sorrow as a single prayer was given out for the unknown soul to rest comfortable in the realm they ended up. 

Feeling the call of nature weeping at the passing of another soul, Malii'evarir sigh and makes camp. Counting her friends and family that were alive and giving thanks to the aspects, she pulls a small bag out from her satchel. Planting a seed that falls from the bag into the ground and opening the flask from within the bag also, the Druid helps the flower root and grow into a strong and beutiful plant. She sits next to the flower, drinking and keeping it company until the following day breaks, where she sets back on her way.

Spoiler

OOC: Rip Morean. Didn't know you long on the server, but always enjoyed our interactions. Hope your next persona is as fun for you as Morean seemed to be!

The familiar message that the trees bring washed over the sullen woman. She knew not who had passed, but she felt the pang of grief all the same. 

How many more...When will I join them?

Vallein Vuln'miruel still searches for his father. No doubt that should he ever discover his fate, his grief of not being able to do it himself will drive him to slaughter the lesser race.