Iluna Triada: Melquíades' Thesis

ILUNA TRIADA:

Thesis on the Characteristics of a Sinful Life

(Translated into Common from Traditional Mercante)

jtmUhrTh7x6fOt2Hx9ZzdhnnEhM9_xxinrqx8MaGKsNWuw-QEilThCv_zhDcqPWY7jM7VCr6Kqhurt3GC4KGN0MS_2_uW2qQ7tH_6Sd0yY_oJZxGcvlyxLXppTgwG2MFw7peJ2bW

o3e1lq-kFMENxnxutJDmxoMtiGr4NZuuQn84nyTLYwiWhSdFy7jVjoqlrAJ-NJ1jNPajwlRalyjQU6nyrx9A98J0erazkaqew5rJJRsdK_BC0bNY7dk38-Hp4sEY6uJdzoU6Rf9h

A Rough Illustration of the Triad

Though many of the pious among our brethren are acquainted with the Virtues and the significance of living a life rid of sin, some do not understand the characteristics of these in day to day life. It is of utmost importance for the reverent to acquaint themselves with these, to avoid and repent and allow their souls to enter the Lord’s Skies as He intended. 

Herein, I will attempt to classify these characteristics into a dubbed “ILUNA TRIADA” (Dark Triad), which will serve as a guide to graph these varying attributes. As the Triad suggests, it shall be formatted in three categories each with two descriptions; SIN WITHIN ONESELF, in Desire and Gloating, SIN WITHIN IRREVERENCE, in Apathy and Lethargy, and SIN WITHIN CHICANERY, in Deceit and Duplicity. Some may be interchangeable.

This document will not be delving into topics relating to heathens and heresy, as it purely focuses on His writings in the Scroll of Virtue and the simple or frequent regular sins. Let this document be a show of good faith and a guide to identify sinful idiosyncrasies.

SUCCUMBING TO DESIRE AND GLOATING THE SELF;

First, and at the Triangle’s Base is the attribute of Envy and Gloating. Sin, in its essence, manifests from the very inward of the individual, from the deepest and darkest corners of its heart. So SIN WITHIN ONESELF, where jealousy and desire contradict His bidding, is the nascent point for troubled living. One among them is MATERIALISTIC ENVY

To Envy the others belongings is to fail at understanding the value of the soul, the wealth and abundance of your Spirit, deemed by Him as the highest charity to your peers. For His gardens are the most bountiful, and His wealths the greatest, and His abundance the most virtuous.

Another is SEXUAL IMMORALITY, whereas His words are clear and concise. To be sexually immoral is to be sexually immature; it is to fail to undestand the blessing of life, and His gift of pleasure is to be respected as not to become as the beasts of the Earth. For these Joys are His Joys, deeming them the holiest and most virtuous.

The final one echoes to the very ego of oneself, with the burning LUST FOR POWER. To desire greatness among all men, and faculty among your peers is to devalue the importance of Him. You should not strive to be great among others, but to Him and His glory, with aspirations to fulfill yourself dutifully for Him.

For this, I quote the Canticle of Charity:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of my Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not desire the wealth of this world, nor the wealth of others, but the wealth of the spirit.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 2:10

... And the Canticle of Temperance:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not lie with your kin, nor those of other tribes, and none shall lie together but in holy union.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 3:9

... And the Canticle of Fidelity:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall keep fast to your word and station, and aspire not to greatness among men, but to My glory.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 6:8

PARTAKING IN APATHY AND BEHAVING LETHARGICALLY;

Second, and at the Triangle’s Right is the attribute of Indifference and Sloth. For these sins manifest in the ill-being of others, not particularly for the individual’s personal or selfish reasons (Or they would fall under Sin Within Oneself), but for the sake of mistreatment of apathy. This is SIN WITHIN IRREVERENCE, where the lack of care and importance for fellow pious contradict His word. First of two is INDOLENCE.

Acting in sloth and laziness is to feed off your pious brethren, to be a parasite which consumes the fruit of others and returns nothing. To stand idly in His blessing of life, enjoying not his ease for labor and holy mission is to damage not only oneself, but His grace.

Second of these is VIOLENCE in wrath, in anger and lack of control where the individual lashes out unto their brethren. This act not only comes at the expense of your pious brother or sister’s wellbeing, but directly violates His words. Not only are you brethren His fellow creations, but these times of hatred are His trials. And as these are His trials, they are Holy trials, and succumbing to sin will bar you from his virtuous cure.

For this, I quote the Canticle of Diligence:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not be idle, nor forget your duties in favor of sloth.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 4:8

... And the Canticle of Patience:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not raise a hand in wrath, nor in envy, nor in any kind of sin.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 5:9

And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My trials are the holy trials, and My cure is the virtuous cure, and all the reliefs of the Virtue are open to the righteous forbearer.”

- Scroll of Virtue 5:10

CONDUCTING DECEIT AND DUPLICITY;

Third, and at the Triangle’s Left is the attribute of Opportunism and Treachery. These sins manifest in neither the radical empathy of oneself, or the apathy to others, but rather in deceit to both and to GOD. This is SIN WITHIN CHICANERY, with first among them BLASPHEMY.

To be blasphemous usually will not resonate with deceit, many will think both topics have nothing to do, though they have not considered the very essence of blasphemy. This sin is encountered by downspeaking or downright insulting His word, His virtue or His truth, which is a Holy Truth. To manipulate is to twist the truth in favor of one’s agenda, and to speak untruths about His word is deceit in itself. As his word is the holy word, and his path is the virtuous path.

And finally, to judge one’s virtues in DISSIMULATION. To conceal one’s true faith, or succumb to any other power is the greatest manipulation to oneself. For His eternity is the only eternity, and His power is the only power. And knowing this, spreading false words of false prophets comes in even more deceitful manners, as other brethren also yield in hiding their truths in favor of falsehoods.

For this, I quote the Canticle of Faith:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not blaspheme My Word, nor any thing that is holy.”

- Scroll of Virtue 1:8

... And the Canticle of Humility:

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not judge your own virtue, be it great or small, for all fall short of Me.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 7:8

And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My power is the only power, and My eternity is the only eternity, and all the aeons of the Virtue shall sustain the righteous.”

- Scroll of Virtue, 7:9

Jainkoaren Izenean

Written and Translated by

ACOLYTE MELQUÍADES

<<P.S: Do note I do not take into account the Enchiridion Peccati by Father Clemens, which already helped with identifying sinful characteristics. However, the Triad helps by graphing and plotting these characteristics and is reminiscent of the book. To avoid confusion, this work is in no way affiliated to the Enchiridion Peccati.>>

DGjTtjqx2r6JjYzKc7zG81kkgSrOGJ9UEQOPCbIwTXS1ehezy3RjC5yvZqN4Vn_l2E6Xre2JLmaShSOIlnQg55Saf3qiVXn0jVT8FmKklSYZhpHAgCfUs8qb2e5nGbyc14naYcrI

Edited by UsualSuspects

Winchester, Frat Boy extraordinaire, would read over the thesis, knowing he had already achieved sexual immortality. (This guy fucks)

Philip Cardinal Providentia, took a read over the thesis - signing the Lorraine as he concluded it. - Penning a letter immediately.

"Good acolyte,

I must first and foremost state that your thesis has sent quite the message to the flock of Our beloved faith. For this most blessed endeavor; I hereby shall await your visit at the Holy See in Karosgrad. May GOD bless and keep you, good acolyte. There is much to learn from one so educated as you.

Signed,

Philip Cardinal Providentia

Prelate of the Clergy"