TO DENOUNCE A CONSTITUTION

Gemini

At last, something is being done. Didn't Aylania employ me as her butler once? I do need a job, perhaps I should take her up on that..

"A wise choice and a good change in direction at long last for the Silver State. Prosperity will be amongst our people again, I am proud of you."  Valyris remarked to Ayliana as she sipped on tea at breakfast, a genuine smile crossing her features.

Ayliana Valwynn stood tall as she looked across the city from her balcony within her home, the Sohaer smiling as she knew change was to come.

”We ride to the different nations tomorrow.”

She tells her Okarir’san @Havsbris_

Vallein Vuln'miruel would ease back with a small laugh. "How interesting! Maybe I should talk with Amaesil about it."

8 minutes ago, Kiiwi said:

Ayliana Valwynn stood tall as she looked across the city from her balcony within her home, the Sohaer smiling as she knew change was to come.

”We ride to the different nations tomorrow.”

She tells her Okarir’san @Havsbris_

The Valwynn read upon the parchment in her hands, a silence to her character usually fitting her. The revelation however, upon hearing the words of her Sohaer speak up made her finally comment towards her, leaning against the balcony but for a moment to gaze upon the silver city.

"How hard will the journey be, I can only wonder." @Kiiwi

Leithedir An'asul hums from within the Eternal Library after hearing of his loss, "No matter. Tiuthwyn was perfect for the job before and they shall continue to be now. As long as the position is filled, there is hope for the mali'thill."

He takes out a book, strumming against its dusty spine before thinking to himself, "Perhaps I should ask them if they are willing to allow me to assist with maintaining the library."

Leithedir would then comment on the other parts, "Ayliana should make a quite a good Sohaer, hopefully they break the status quo of our awful leadership. I am already quite proud that they, and the rest of elHeial'thilln have declared their opposition for the constitution... it is quite frankly a mockery to consider it legally binding." He'd begin his trek home so that he could dwell in the An'asul Library.

Within what cave and or chamber Ashera had managed to find herself in, she would take out her weekly news letter dump, taking interest in the parchment above in specific as she nodded her head in agreeance.

A plush sheep maker sat in a small distant house far from the outside world. A small smile came onto her lips as a bird arrived with a letter from an old close friend of hers. 

"I hope she garners the support she needs, she surely has mine!" 

"I think I was supposed to marry her at one point, nontheless I wish this thill success in her endeavors and Ayliana has my support!"  

The Ni Leya quipped as he went back to tending his garden, wearing a pleasant smile.

A cold breeze runs through Haelun’or.

Evo'lur taking ahold of the missive and reading it carefully with a brief sigh escaping his lips.

"The maheral's voice is weakening when a denouncement of a constitution they published is announced. I do hope that lady Elervathar can bring comment and work with the council and the newly appointed Sohaer. Though my hopes for the city returning to a full democratic state seems to fade on each election, I had hope at least the part of the population of Haelun'or voting for the okarir or sohaer positions was kept but I guess i'm mistaken.

At least now, lady Alyiana can discuss the terms of the gaming district."