PROGRESS IS DEMOCRACY

Gemini

Tz2ybEWM2huWhShRjBhompzD54uNxSiv8NqbdNcdt7tqZVCgyvwfm5B0eue22CK1f-73Nuh_9CTFItinvCT9xZcFNukW4zbTTpnNuyJX_W5t9jSBXezA1OdFvuZp_5zgetCqsGNh

bVPK0FuTQMsF1TYujaXmHy65zLvKjY5sqD6ttl2Vl_xA3JK9W8Ivj3Y9qe6lQy5aDPWHOVtkC1vRyxo_0Q3gCe_slzRozKfeCbuWXb9QYtSosNPppXMEQ2qVsUsx7E-0YhIYx1dN

To fill a vacancy

An Announcement to the Silver State of Haelun’or

As Issued from elHeial’thilln

19th of The First Seed, Year 68 of the Second Age

“Rise - rise - rise… Maehr’sae hiylun’ehya will unleash our full potential.”

Malaurir Dimaethor Elervathar

BLESSED MALI’THILL OF THE SILVER STATE OF HAELUN’OR

As the council voted for Ayliana Valwynn to take the burden of elSohaer - which she graciously accepted - it leaves a vacancy within the blessed silver council of Haelun’or. In order for us to progress, elHeial’thilln must function to its full extent. Thus, it is our pleasure to announce the seat of Okarir’mali open for nominations. 

elOkarir’mali shall be in charge of all peace time leisure of Haelun’or and to ensure that the silver elves are kept entertained. It is also within the duties of elOkarir’mali to run the silver tavern. We call you, mali ito thill to ascend – ascend to progress the blessed state of children of Larihei. 

All Mali’thill citizens of Haelun'or are eligible to nominate themselves and as the council has promised, democracy shall prevail; this means once the elections start, all Mali’thill citizens of Haelun’or may participate and cast their vote. 

We look forward seeing your nominations and urge all those interested to participate. 

Signed,

Sohaer Ayliana Valwynn

On behalf of elHeial'thilln

Okarir'akaln Usamea An'asul

AY’LARIHEI

AY’MAHERAL

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

bVPK0FuTQMsF1TYujaXmHy65zLvKjY5sqD6ttl2Vl_xA3JK9W8Ivj3Y9qe6lQy5aDPWHOVtkC1vRyxo_0Q3gCe_slzRozKfeCbuWXb9QYtSosNPppXMEQ2qVsUsx7E-0YhIYx1dN

bV9VFSm3cagRXkKYKf-qQgNaCjkskE8zTkXfrBJetQ0oOpQ4HGvB33cieBbxlrxwVpmkpoSyerCnTfrHMGpe_ioLGSQY4qSwmnfGUfXmFswIV4ShhOgQpIZyH2d-gnEFA-CNYZ2e

Spoiler

Post your nomination by commenting under this topic! Make it as fancy and cool as possible, and if you want to include a little 3D model of your current skin so people can see what you look like! The nominations are open for 48 hours and then we are going to move into the debates if there are more than one nominee, if just one then straight to elections!

A Bright Missive is Posted Below!

A8jNeZw.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of our most gracious silvered motherland, upon which the sun never sets, and the oceans always provide. Our beautiful, and just citystate. I come before you to offer not just my own hand for this position, but my spirit as well! My Silver Soul, polished by our blessed ways and life seeks not just to act to progress forward, but for the benefit and blessing of all of us so we may truly represent our credence better!

Maehr'Sae Hiylun'Ehya!

Health And Progress!

It is by this creed, by this mantra and faith I seek to promote a great happenstance. Should I be elected for this most illustrious position, not only will the blessings of this eternal isle flood the streets, and joyous song singing, but with the support of the council, I, Pamphilos Callidora of the Hyptos, wish to call forth and declare the first 'Blessed Games!'

917AyqI.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A series of exciting 'Aheral games that serve not just to celebrate our freedoms, liberties, victories, but to entertain our beautiful populace; and also to help give those who seek to participate greater in our citystate, something to strive forward and aspire to! To become an honored athlete, a famous tactician, or great player of games! All offer fantastic fame and prizes.

To help me in such endeavors, I seek to appoint beautiful Mali'thill to positions such as our most illustrious Tavern so she may always be stocked with tea, and a company of organizers, so always there is something to look forwards to in our silvered state, and our efforts of promoting our ways to those outsiders and illustrious guests who come to be graced by our homelands well, and welcoming them with arms open! Truly blessed are we who are polished silver by the efforts of ourselves and our great unified peoples!

Know now, I seek to represent our great citystate well, and promote her culture, her ways for all to see! In such effort, I will be collecting not just the opinions and ideas of others, but will be actively seeking to implement them in our duties carried forth!

Know our ways, know our glories and our learning. May it be promoted, and progress secured! Evergrowing!

Ahernan, lliran

-Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos, Your Tilruir'Mali

gbugEbk.png

Edited by SteppeNomad

Another missive is posted below this one

YSYMC0P6gmzTmpzuPqZK-JLUVMjuHxz_dF0NbXU07zjLjzrS7uFlYOUuKI79AuXFaZGYrkV-EKjuoEivpz35-5RHD9MGj8LX4YlPExhvkB05PN-WeZe4YvUnTZoSZEJL7E0C23-H

PROGRESS is DEMOCRACY

AND DENIED DEMOCRACY WE HAVE BEEN. SO MANY TIMES in such a small period have we gone with this great struggle! This great emptiness! As my period for the ASCENT to role of Okarir'Mali has come to an end several times over, and the council has been STAGNANT to this plea, I will call forth the BLESSED POPULACE of El'cihi'thilin to vote. To cast my name upon a shard of pottery, upon a piece of parchment, upon the wind, whatever have you, and we shall call this ascent TRUE and PROPER. Based upon the facets of our naturalized DEMOCRACY! Not the whims of the Deepstate!

Now in this time of trouble, such our games will fit exceedingly! It MUST be a time to come TOGETHER, as comrades, as a city, and as patriots! May our fine democracy truly show herself in the wills of our BLESSED  Citizens who vote!

Ahernan Lliran!

Maehr'Sae Hiylun'Ehya!

-Pamphilos Callidora of The Hyptos

“LIFT LIFT LIFT.” A human woman is inspired to yell as she lifts her wizard-class weights: two Coconuts on a stick. She lifts for the dream that Pamphilos can obtain the role he dreams of. And because of democracy, or something.