A Banishment and the Truth

Sunflower

Spoiler

((Ooc: 

Your own characters may not interact with each other. This includes physically being together, transferring items, or otherwise contributing to each other’s ambitions, goals, or stories. 

I'm pretty sure this would fall under contributing to ambitions and stories, as Liluth was directly referenced and involved with the original in-game rp.

Welp, seeing as the post is still up, might as well respond. :shrugs: ))

Aylin Vanari shook her head slightly, giving a wry chuckle as she looked over the missive. "Interesting how she only pokes her nose in where we're involved. Seems a little... obsessed? Considering how many nations she's been banished from, you'd think she'd start a conspiracy about how everyone is only after her. At some point you'd think she'd learn to actually read the laws of the places she visits. Banishment goes hand in hand with the forfeit and removal of citizenship. And we're a monarchy, I think the Reagent gets to make those calls, reasonable or not." With a slight tug, the missive would be pulled down from where it had been found. "Not to mention tossing these in every corner only makes it more public. To think this all started with an inquest that only mentioned a location, not even names or crimes." The paper would be crumpled into a ball and tossed in a nearby trash bin. "Criminals will always justify crime, and she's been breaking laws since I met her." The woman moved off to continue her stroll.

Edited by Beelzemier

9 hours ago, Sunflower said:

be careful cause ya may leave with a missing arm

Rosalind Vildr only focused on one part of this missive upon seeing it, narrowing her eyes as she held the paper with her one hand. "Vell, Elysium cuttin' off m'arm didn' stop me from kickin' vyr ass, Rina."

The Duke of Elysium scanned through a missive he was notified of as he was left with piles of paperwork and letters with allied seals. He sighs briefly, his attention had been more forced away from the draconian threat hovering over the city as he leans back, and lit the midnight oil as he sought to light a lamp and join his daughter, Leika within the study. @Tigergiri

" Nothing less but rambling, revealing an bubbling incessant hatred and a tantrum for not having others submit to their shenanigans. I have made it clear that I do not care, or recognize my station as royalty, for it is meaningless in essence to the question of duty to the innocents of the realm. It is not a point to be lost in time, for this so called victims and preachers of their truth. The olive branch and a keenness to compromise was expressed throughout and it is not on our conscience that we tried our best with the circumstances they forced. We will continue to work hard and selflessly for our duty, Leika.  " 

Releasing a gentle sigh, he placed his letter upon his desk once more, dipping his quill into the ink jar. 

"Peace remains entirely possible, despite the severity and impacts today proving untenable, We will need reforms and to quell the flames of violence and bloodshed. The gates of reconciliation must be kept open, for turmoil between descendants only bold for worst things."

"Well, boy am I sure glad they left when they did. Elysian internal troubles...we truly dodged a bolt didn't we Casimira?" Ragnvald said as he turned to his Edvardsson Cousin (@AstriaS)

21 minutes ago, Javert said:

"Well, boy am I sure glad they left when they did. Elysian internal troubles...we truly dodged a bolt didn't we Casimira?" Ragnvald said as he turned to his Edvardsson Cousin (@AstriaS)

Casimira, who had become quite annoyed with politics in recent days, remarked, "This all sounds... Very messy and complicated." She then paused a moment. "If I am still up to date on the matter, I am related to at least one person implicated here. I am just going to give this one a wide berth."

“Quite the drama, Lady De Astrea!” Alfred the butler chimmed in on the matter as he prepared her tea. @cherrybud

Sitting around a campfire and telling some stories with her friends, laughing the night away after a few stressful days, Malii'evarir's sleeve is tugged. Looking down, she spots the figure of a small lad holding a few pieces of paper. "Ah, something interesting's happened?" she asks, taking the one offered to her. A crude and misspelled version of the missive rests in her hands as she reads through.

After a few moments of reading, she scrunches her nose, passing the note to person sitting next to her and handing a few mina to the courier. "A shame about the name involved here. I think her words carry about as much weight as my own when it comes to critisizing that acursed city. She's right though. A De Astrea will not be made to pay for their own crimes and it'll not be spoken of again" she says to the man now reading the note as she cooks a new chunk of pork on the fire. "Ah well. Perhaps some day the De Astrea's will slip up and have a power trip targetting someone respected. Then we'll have an interesting day."