The Bonds of Bastards

Hephaestus

A Falcone manages to intercept one copy of this missive, turning it over as he continued his efforts to publish a great work of human philosophy before the end of the decade- chewing on a withered cigar like it was a stick of celery, puckering blows of smoke flying onto the note with prejudice, and yet somewhat an amusement. "What' the **** 'iss an Anti-Emperor, huh?" 

A towering rodent descended onto a calcium-rich skeleton amidst their trek across the unprotected roads of Almaris, stripping them of their pamphlet to then thoroughly scan it's contents, offering the truly foreboding muttering of: "A man of such numerous titles. Surely an up and coming member of DARK INCORPORATED. . .

Iosif Dimitrovich Sarkozic , otherise known as Joseph Clement de Sarkozy; would arch a brow. "Kinda wanna have tea with this man not gonna lie."

The Barrows grasp and assemble arms, for their assets are plenty and their souls are hungry!

"As my anti-emperor commands, so shall I obey." Sigismund III does a backflip.

One particularly ancient, disembodied bastard ensnared in the occult trappings of a devilish man weeps into the mind of his host as the parcel is read simultaneously in their minds. He wails from the moon, "Gal - a - har! Alstion! Sol - ace, Sal - vus! Woe, woe, ill-begotten, roil in the pit! B A R R O W!"

“It’s ******* over,” says Philip III, zero-summing on the spot.

One of the smaller Barrow girls sat in front of a dwindling fire, opening and closing her tiny little hands to try and gain warmth from the dying flame.. "You know what would be so good right now?" She asked to the toy duck plush at her side. It didn't answer "A miracle person to bring me sticks and things to fuel this fire. Yes yes. that would be so nice.." A knock came at the seven year old's door, causing her to shoot up from her spot as she realized the duck would not be the one to greet the guest for her. As she opened the door, there the ugly courier was with the missive that came in stacks to trail the never-ending titles.. She screamed loudly, a horrifying sound "OH GODAN! ..... MY MIRACLE!" Liliya said afterwards before happily going to grab the papers from the thing and slamming the door in it's face. With a quick turn of the heel, she ran back to her fireplace and stuffed friend, throwing the missives into the fire which now roared wildly. She'd be warm for the rest of the night!