University Classes: Year 69

Mayaran

HOkMFELG2olh_lu5sv803ZmZDv-UfYJqFRLCpuZXItpVgBjpvLUbXH8QxLkFqQpmTGFIFIyu3CyL84k0KbFT2LBnD7gBpCRUbSMM-RVjfcxr_2SvdbVibOPP5dK9AKecAvfeFCVs

0eJbT48tZMKtIJ-fimbRLS_AKXXAPbu_ARTuNdR2MCVHZ7eTTpbcXPOm9kotv9F7wd83A7QGqCDepFlz2LjEy9q_gfFQ2CL55VsQFQfjgkeLu-t-mK3jX3kUBwhvQJdFG81i4F8l

Classes of Year 69 S.A.

0eJbT48tZMKtIJ-fimbRLS_AKXXAPbu_ARTuNdR2MCVHZ7eTTpbcXPOm9kotv9F7wd83A7QGqCDepFlz2LjEy9q_gfFQ2CL55VsQFQfjgkeLu-t-mK3jX3kUBwhvQJdFG81i4F8l

Elven Culture

The fundamentals of Elven Culture with Ellathor Vanari!

Time: 5PM EST, Friday

Held by: Ellathor Vanari

@Thannon

Starsteel Smithing

Go over Starsteel Smithing with Togrim, at the end of the class there is a chance to win a Starsteel Ring!

Time: 4PM EST, Saturday

Held by: Togrim Heartstring-Vanari

@Northtitan

The Final Lecture on New Marian

The last class of New Marian being held!

Time: 4PM EST, Sunday

Held by: Pyrin Nria-Crane

@oryP

Anyone within Elysium is able to attend these classes, special circumstances apply! Any questions regarding classes can be asked by the teacher or Chancellor of Education.

Edited by Mayaran

Leika examines at the university classes, sunlit eyes almost sparkling in astonishment and curiosity, "starsteel smithing? They will truly teach that? " her hand reluctant on signing up "i-i-"  eyes turned up at her fiancé, almost pleading with him with big golden eyes and a pouty lip, "cover for me while I take smithing lessons, please Pretty pleaseee Renny?"

Spoiler