Tz2ybEWM2huWhShRjBhompzD54uNxSiv8NqbdNcdt7tqZVCgyvwfm5B0eue22CK1f-73Nuh_9CTFItinvCT9xZcFNukW4zbTTpnNuyJX_W5t9jSBXezA1OdFvuZp_5zgetCqsGNh

bVPK0FuTQMsF1TYujaXmHy65zLvKjY5sqD6ttl2Vl_xA3JK9W8Ivj3Y9qe6lQy5aDPWHOVtkC1vRyxo_0Q3gCe_slzRozKfeCbuWXb9QYtSosNPppXMEQ2qVsUsx7E-0YhIYx1dN

A letter of resignation

An Announcement to the Silver State of Haelun’or

As Issued from from elOkarn Akaln'leh

22nd of The Amber Cold, Year 68 of the Second Age

"Heed to my words my brothers and sisters of silver, as our very nation is now threatened from within."

An anonymous elf

BLESSED MALI’THILL OF THE SILVER STATE OF HAELUN’OR

None of us are perfect – we are all subject to failure however it is our duty to learn from those mistakes. Some time ago, I called upon a vote to install Ms Ayliana Valwynn as Sohaer and such was met with a unanimous approval. A unanimous ask for change within the Silver State of Haelun’or. I had hopes and I had dreams, a proper change to turn our silver society into a fully working democracy, and such still is a dream I long for. 

While I do think peace and dialogue is the answer, I ne approve of installing a tyrant who hoped nothing but destruction for our blessed silver council. We are not a Monarchy and the Silver Council is not for anyone to change without the approval of the rest of the council. 

Thus, effective immediately, I, Usamea An’asul offer the Silver State of Haelun’or my resignation from the position of Okarir’akaln. I wish the state all the best, however I can not support anyone who seeks to install a tyrant into positions of leadership without a democratic vote. 

It seems democracy is never the answer for those who are blinded by power.  

Signed, 

Laurir Usamea An'asul

AY’LARIHEI

AY’MAHERAL

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

bVPK0FuTQMsF1TYujaXmHy65zLvKjY5sqD6ttl2Vl_xA3JK9W8Ivj3Y9qe6lQy5aDPWHOVtkC1vRyxo_0Q3gCe_slzRozKfeCbuWXb9QYtSosNPppXMEQ2qVsUsx7E-0YhIYx1dN

bV9VFSm3cagRXkKYKf-qQgNaCjkskE8zTkXfrBJetQ0oOpQ4HGvB33cieBbxlrxwVpmkpoSyerCnTfrHMGpe_ioLGSQY4qSwmnfGUfXmFswIV4ShhOgQpIZyH2d-gnEFA-CNYZ2e

Laerdya decides not to muster a snarky comment on the events unfolding. The said comment would have likely turned into a massive monologue about hypocrisy of most of the Elves. She instead opts to walk about the city of Haelun'or, scheming her schemes of a farm, and the bounty that follows.

Alpine frowned a little more as she read over the missive "And to think it was all going so well up until a few days ago... the thoughts of this being a nightmare fade dimmer and dimmer into this grim reality of a murderer, terrorist, and war criminal sitting within our council... at our own councils request no less. I cannot forgive these fennic monsters for what they did to our people- and the eternal library.

ChildTea, upon hearing the news, sighed. She is right. What could Ayliana be thinking? Has she gone mad? To think she would give Ivarielle, of all people, a seat.. I wonder if they are conspiring? 

Edited by satinkira

“Destroying Dimaethor’s legacy one thill at a time.” A notoriously vindictive ‘aheral mused from the tavern within Haelun’or while she polished her blade. “Though his dogs are more akin to roaches or insects. Sometimes cutting off the limbs simply isn’t enough.”

A familiar elf wrinkles his nose as he clears out space unbeknown to most within the city. "'Tis true, the threat now may enter freely. Truly a council with those whose power has gone to their heads. They know not what we want, yet advocate for democracy. Pfft, perhaps so our enemies may vote." Ever so casually, he resumes his duty reorganizing things with in his storage.

"So another beautiful 'Thill driven away by happenstance beyond their control... Such is the fate of those who cannot see the benefit of those who worked in the shadows long to further their vision of the state, no matter the opposition." He shakes his head at the news of her stepping off the council seat. He Sighs, the sailor thinks about the use of disunity now more than ever