Library Recommendations

riorr

4hGgf_tvLg0dyOc2VKelH2hpQkGrcqpIIXEeXYOAWApap8WCXHVoP5jyP0glK6Cm9ebDCRKWgfVxVdPwJX1BJ92nxMd5lx6nrGMJuniAvxjNMYamQkXAQOh4kh69B5jQ8i4Z-Klr

7aclmZx-RaHIkvAYugHa3XVrAUvrVt-gY6EQbuMRu9gxJrGcAc_ls7yI868NvmLsRwTvD6fIqMFWddlYeZZa-MXyK1_Lve-peKAhBM4qqa6x6E0gGcFMV4Ck6l7qaxNh3iBjNG32

wy7PMn2puNVOh2oIOSjnL8LGsrKfhiToO-HNuP2r3IUZGFDWdUl0t1sDSbRU-SMDQjl6kHrMFvabZ1Pp7740wm0XM2Q4mJ4J22kF-D-nZfvvPWuS683pXhL5AGRNop_z8K-k-FNE

Eternal Library Recommendations

4th of The Deep Cold, Year 68 of the Second Age

Open Library

For all

‘The M&H: Part 1-3’ by Lucion Sullas

A threefold series by Malaurir Lucion Sullas. The accomplished Mali’thill writes in this short series the history of Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya, its ideals and common misconceptions. I put this at the top as it is most helpful to truly understanding Haelun’orian culture.

For the creative

‘Diligent ‘thill’ by Gusten Faeliel

A poem of a dutiful Mali’thill. It is a patriotic piece. Such words written inspire great warmth!

Restricted Library

For oem’ii and messy Mali’aheral

‘Scrubbing Away’ by Sulraell Visaj

Whilst not a task many of us take delight in, including the author of this book, cleaning and organisation are of utmost importance to a Mali’thill. An orderly home and surroundings contribute massively to an orderly mind. In this work an Arcasian cleaning expert, also a historical Sohaer, details proper methods and useful tips for cleaning with a satire tone.

Tilruir'nealu Elarhil Sullas

MAEHR'SAE HIYLUN'EHYA

Zn2fNuojCQsbjAnXYdDEWV3KZ9VyLi9u1z6efYxCiWiqBRJsaSoRjTJEYk_m7cuy-2vf3qehYV2refYB6lxDm83UWkxSS53S4IZhKmVrdEGy5wYR9AQJobGDhkGEDK_b5htCupOV

"Ah! What great selections! Our vast unending library carries forth our great traditions. I am particularly fond of the mythical section!" A philosopher carves some words into a slab of marble, a prose to bring forth for the poetry slam!